JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why Yes, Yes I do like kimchi. are you inviting folks over for dinner. I will bring the ribs. LOL. thats some good looking stuff. I have never made any though. I have a veitnamiese friend that makes alot of that sorta thing. some of witch I wont eat. But the kimchi is good

Lived in South Korea for a time, got to admit, Kimchi is not high on my list of things to eat. Saying that, with as much traveling as I did there, each place, town, resturant has its own style and type. It was very interesting to find these discoveries. However, I will be honored to allow you to eat all the kimchi, even my portion.

I lived in Korea in 2002, and had previous exposure to kimchi from a deployment there in the Marines, back in 1990.

I arrived hating the stuff, and left loving it.

I still crave it.

Used to work with a guy who had a wife that made it and it was great, But don't see him anymore. I love it with beer, side dish with your meal or my favorite Kimchi bagel sandwich!!!!! Haven't found a commercial jar, that has ever come close.

Hatchetjack, try using Three Crabs brand fish sauce, if you can find it. I like it much better than the Squid brand.

It's really a matter of taste. Most people like Squid or Three Crabs. I've met a couple people who use Phu Quoc Flying Lion which I've never tried.

Kimchi plenty good no fish sauce
Had a wonderful Korean gal from Puyallup teach me how to make it.Said the ingredients aren't set as there is about 100 different kinds of kimchi
I have made cabbage,daikon radish,cucumber kimchis and some combos.
I just have to leave the fish sauce out.
There are a couple commercial manufacturers in the Tacoma area that do a great job,too

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top