JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's soju a distilled spirit from Korea.

Or Korean rice liqueur? Like Saki is Japanese rice liqueur? But what do I know

The point was I was guessing by the MONTANA on the shot glass,I would have guessed there would be Black Jack in it. Did know this was a serious thread,sorry for the apparently non-funny line.

Or Korean rice liqueur? Like Saki is Japanese rice liqueur? But what do I know

The point was I was guessing by the MONTANA on the shot glass,I would have guessed there would be Black Jack in it. Did know this was a serious thread,sorry for the apparently non-funny line.

I thought the Montana part was funny too. I'd picture something else in that shot glass as well. Sorry, I like technical correctness. Sake is actually brewed also.

^^^ That's not Jinro!!!

Now give me some patch kimchee, Shin ramon, yaki man do, and some jinro and I'll feel like I was on the DMZ staring down 16 PRKA regiments that they moved down just before the 100 hr ground war started up all over again!

ME ME ME ME

I Love that Hot SPicy Kimchi!! I am planning on making my own one day.. Please by the real kimchi, not the fake cooked kimchi you get at grocery stores. I go to the Japanese/Korean food stores to get the spicy Kimchi made with the traditional sauce. Also, buy some of the Fish Sauce and mix it with the kimchi and let it sit for like 1 or 2 weeks.. IT gives it some real good flavor. I also have some Organic Raw Soy Sauce I mix with it and some spicy beef to make a good stir fry.

P.S. Avoid the types with preservatives and MSG as they are toxic substances and also inhibit the fermentation of the Kimchi, which helps improve the flavor. The preservatives are junk and are only used to help increase shelf life. Kimchi can usually last in the fridge for months, so the preservatives are useless and screw up the flavor.

By the way, if anyone wants to try some good Kimchi without the fish stuff, get the King's brand they sell at Fred Meyer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top