JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am willing to part with 500 rounds of IMI Once fired brass - this is great stuff it is thicker walled military brass.

Uses large rifle primers.This brass is the best available. Reform it, load it, shoot it.

Before I posted a sale thread I was wondering if there was ant interest. I know that brass and primers in any thing is almost impossible to find.

500 rounds is about 10 Pounds but will fit in a Flat rate Priority Mail box.

I went ahead and post a a for sale thread here : http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6583

Last Edited:
I am willing to part with 500 rounds of IMI Once fired brass - this is great stuff it is thicker walled military brass.

Uses large rifle primers.This brass is the best available. Reform it, load it, shoot it.

Before I posted a sale thread I was wondering if there was ant interest. I know that brass and primers in any thing is almost impossible to find.

500 rounds is about 10 Pounds but will fit in a Flat rate Priority Mail box.

I

I would be interested........ price????

Sorry I sold all my brass on the 11th. I was thinking about selling, and was testing the waters to see if thier was any interest - I was'nt sure it was up for a few days with no bites then it all sold to 3 different people within hours of each other go figure. But since I have had about 20 people contact me wanting to buy more. When it rains it pours.

Never thought that I would see people pay the same for once fired brass that they would pay for loaded Wolf FMJ.

I wonder what all the people that have paid a premium for the AK74's will shoot when all the Mil-surp ammo is gone. I am unsure if their is an American Manufacture of Ammo in 5.45x39 - I am not sure if their is brass or loading dies. If Mil-surp 7.62x39 -ever stops being imported - I know that their is enough demand and a market for 7.62x39 that it is not likely to be an issue.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top