JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am willing to part with 500 rounds of IMI Once fired brass - this is great stuff it is thicker walled military brass.

Uses large rifle primers.This brass is the best available. Reform it, load it, shoot it.

Before I posted a sale thread I was wondering if there was ant interest. I know that brass and primers in any thing is almost impossible to find.

500 rounds is about 10 Pounds but will fit in a Flat rate Priority Mail box.

I went ahead and post a a for sale thread here : http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6583

Last Edited:
I am willing to part with 500 rounds of IMI Once fired brass - this is great stuff it is thicker walled military brass.

Uses large rifle primers.This brass is the best available. Reform it, load it, shoot it.

Before I posted a sale thread I was wondering if there was ant interest. I know that brass and primers in any thing is almost impossible to find.

500 rounds is about 10 Pounds but will fit in a Flat rate Priority Mail box.

I

I would be interested........ price????

Sorry I sold all my brass on the 11th. I was thinking about selling, and was testing the waters to see if thier was any interest - I was'nt sure it was up for a few days with no bites then it all sold to 3 different people within hours of each other go figure. But since I have had about 20 people contact me wanting to buy more. When it rains it pours.

Never thought that I would see people pay the same for once fired brass that they would pay for loaded Wolf FMJ.

I wonder what all the people that have paid a premium for the AK74's will shoot when all the Mil-surp ammo is gone. I am unsure if their is an American Manufacture of Ammo in 5.45x39 - I am not sure if their is brass or loading dies. If Mil-surp 7.62x39 -ever stops being imported - I know that their is enough demand and a market for 7.62x39 that it is not likely to be an issue.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top