JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some 9mm brass and saw this available at sportsman's any one has experience with this brass ?

IMG_9711.jpeg

Looking for some 9mm brass and saw this available at sportsman's any one has experience with this brass ?

View attachment 1441278
Their loaded 500 S&W ammo is very, very, very "hot". If the brass holds up to those pressures, I'd say it is good to go. I had to use a mallet to extract those rounds, contacted them and the replaced them, new rounds did the same thing. Primer pockets wouldn't hold a new primer while trying to reload them.

Their loaded 500 S&W ammo is very, very, very "hot". If the brass holds up to those pressures, I'd say it is good to go. I had to use a mallet to extract those rounds, contacted them and the replaced them, new rounds did the same thing. Primer pockets wouldn't hold a new primer while trying to reload them.
That dose not sounds good I would like to reload them a few times before I have to get ride of them

Is it new or used? If you don't mind good once-fired brass, there's plenty to be had right on this forum for cheaper, maybe even without shipping if it's close enough.

I've got a bunch of Winchester once-fired 9mm brass that I'd make someone a good price on, as well as some Speer that's all from the same lot (police training).

View attachment 1441278
The box in the picture you gave and the reviews of it say that it's once-fired range brass unpolished unprocessed. Plus I've seen these boxes before when the brass shortage first happened this time around and all the boxes said unpolished, unprocessed, once-fired range brass. Keep in mind that the box has a disclaimer that "once-fired" doesn't mean it's only been fired once. Only that they know it has been fired at least once before.
If you're interested in new brass, starline has good pricing on new brass. If used is ok as well, there are several members here that can help you out for little or no cost.

Is it new or used? If you don't mind good once-fired brass, there's plenty to be had right on this forum for cheaper, maybe even without shipping if it's close enough.

I've got a bunch of Winchester once-fired 9mm brass that I'd make someone a good price on, as well as some Speer that's all from the same lot (police training).

EEEeeeeeewwwww….. your 9mm brass has LEO cooties!!

;) :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads