JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure how many of you are aware of Northwest Gun Law Group (NW Gun Law Group) and the gun trusts they offer (GunDocX), but they have a couple of decent ones from my research. The inexpensive "Bronze" version for ~$100 that is basically a single user trust, and a more comprehensive "Silver" trust for ~$500 that includes multiple people to be on the trust (added/removed easily). I bought a Bronze version from Alexandria Streich (Streich Law Offices, P.C. | Firearms Attorney Idaho & Oregon * Idaho Gun Trusts * Oregon Gun Trusts) since she is an Oregon lawyer and can make sure the language is correct in the GunDocX trust for Oregon.

The NW Gun Law Group and their associates (such as Alexandria Streich) offer a 20% discount on the Silver trust for groups of 5 or more. <broken link removed>

Just curious if enough people are interested in getting together for a presentation at some point soon to take advantage of the discount. That would make the Silver trust ~$400. I don't believe the Bronze is available for a discount. Here is the list of differences between the versions:
Comparison of Versions | NW Gun Law Group

That sounds like a good deal. However, after taking the advice of a stinky old gunshow spectator, i am no longer going to need a trust. I found a loophole, known to old timers, that you can just stick a potato on the end of the barrel. No forms or trusts or complicated lawyer talk. JUST A POTATO!

Save your money and buy potatoes.

That sounds like a good deal. However, after taking the advice of a stinky old gunshow spectator, i am no longer going to need a trust. I found a loophole, known to old timers, that you can just stick a potato on the end of the barrel. No forms or trusts or complicated lawyer talk. JUST A POTATO!

Save your money and buy potatoes.

I believe you mentioned something about crapping on threads somewhere else...and also you seem to be advocating creating unregistered silencers, which would be a pretty severe federal crime. Unless of course you're talking about registering the potatoes as silencers @ $200 each, but that doesn't really save you any money in the long run.

God created the potato. I did not.

Is a small pillow also an unregistered silencer, when held at the end of the muzzle, like in the movies?

am sure there is interest, but the Bronze should be available at discount too. Contact me if the project comes together.

I haven't seen the Bronze listed as being available with a discount. It's less expensive in Washington because that's where it originated and they have a semi-automated system for completing it over the web. For Oregon they charge a little more since they refer it to an actual Oregon lawyer and there is some manual work that goes into it. Same for Washington I think if you don't go through the web based process.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top