JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have one each of these Marlins --both in very good condition, I believe to be Collector quality.

Anyone interested .Both are very good condition .I have owned both for many years. Have not shot either one. I do believe the M-2 is UNFIRED.
Price is somewhat open and is for each.

Thanks for looking

Ken

85678479-9114-498e-87f9-d6d9c3bdde54gun2.jpg b6bc358c-e1e2-4efe-96fd-4d3b15b2901cgun.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Prices ....
NWFA rules requires prices for items that listed for sale...even those with a trade option.
Please add a price to your Marlin rifles.
Andy
Hey Andy good to hear from you....we did some knife business quite awhile ago. I have forgotten how to add pictures to my add.
HELP Ken

So these are Model 60's in an M1 style stock?
No they are not even like the mdl. 60's They resemble The M1 Carbine from WW2.
M1 is tube fed---M-2 is Clip Fed.....Both Have removable and adjustable Rear Sights. (the sights are hard to find as they were often removed to accommodate a scope'..
Thanks for looking, Ken

The price was actually per gun....The M-2 Carbine is un-fired as best as I can tell. I used to collect Marlin's and had many..
Open to talk about prices on each. Also have a mdl 989.
As I noted both the Mi and M2 have the rear
sights intact.......Very hard to find.
Open for discussion on any of the three........
Thanks for your interest...........Ken

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.