JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P9s here. Tack driver. Excellent pistols!

Sold this one... Regrets.

IMG_1760_zps311f26b1.jpg

I've got two P9S pistols, one with a threaded barrel that I run suppressed, a USP Compact in .45 that I run suppressed and an HK91. Just sold the 91 to my cousin but it's still in my safe.
Trahma, I'm looking to sell the non-threaded P9S, let me know if you're interested.

I have a USP 9 and is both mine and my 13 year old daughter favorite pistol.
I let her shoot it and now she dose not want to shoot the P22 any more.
And she is a good shot with it.
If you have a HK shoot out day count me in.
I would like to try some of the other models.
Charger

Ok anyone interested in getting together for a HK shoot post on here please and I will put together a list of people that would like to go. Then we can figure out where to do it :)

We usually get together monthly for a machinegun match. Mostly HK's, but an occasional UZI, Thompson or a Colt SMG too. Next one will be after the weather warms up a little next month.

I'd be interested in joining an HK shoot if time allows.

I've got two P9S pistols, one with a threaded barrel that I run suppressed, a USP Compact in .45 that I run suppressed and an HK91. Just sold the 91 to my cousin but it's still in my safe.
Trahma, I'm looking to sell the non-threaded P9S, let me know if you're interested.

PM me some more info on that P9s you have for sale.

HKUSP.jpg Here's mine! Shoots like a house on fire.
10/07/12 Up-Date, I like my USP .45ACP so much I added a USP 9mm to my collection. Remember Clint Smith says "One is none, Two is one". :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top