JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P9s here. Tack driver. Excellent pistols!

Sold this one... Regrets.

IMG_1760_zps311f26b1.jpg

I've got two P9S pistols, one with a threaded barrel that I run suppressed, a USP Compact in .45 that I run suppressed and an HK91. Just sold the 91 to my cousin but it's still in my safe.
Trahma, I'm looking to sell the non-threaded P9S, let me know if you're interested.

I have a USP 9 and is both mine and my 13 year old daughter favorite pistol.
I let her shoot it and now she dose not want to shoot the P22 any more.
And she is a good shot with it.
If you have a HK shoot out day count me in.
I would like to try some of the other models.
Charger

Ok anyone interested in getting together for a HK shoot post on here please and I will put together a list of people that would like to go. Then we can figure out where to do it :)

We usually get together monthly for a machinegun match. Mostly HK's, but an occasional UZI, Thompson or a Colt SMG too. Next one will be after the weather warms up a little next month.

I'd be interested in joining an HK shoot if time allows.

I've got two P9S pistols, one with a threaded barrel that I run suppressed, a USP Compact in .45 that I run suppressed and an HK91. Just sold the 91 to my cousin but it's still in my safe.
Trahma, I'm looking to sell the non-threaded P9S, let me know if you're interested.

PM me some more info on that P9s you have for sale.

HKUSP.jpg Here's mine! Shoots like a house on fire.
10/07/12 Up-Date, I like my USP .45ACP so much I added a USP 9mm to my collection. Remember Clint Smith says "One is none, Two is one". :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads