JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello fellow hk nuts. Here in Idaho I am the current owner of an SR9, coharie clone, Mark 23, and P7. The sbr is my only nfa currently but I think a sbr mr556 is next on my list of hk's. I think the newer production hk and 556 round would be a good addition to what I'd like to think is an already diversified hk portfolio. Really love my hk's. They are so much fun and there are still so many more to be had.

Love that g3k setup btw and love the 308's with their retractable stocks.

P4151718.jpg P4151725.jpg P4151723.jpg PB040977.jpg PB040968.jpg Really love my hk's. They are so much fun and there are still so many more to be had.

Have an ffl/sot friend, heres a vid of his post sample mp5, check my youtube account for vids with my c93 with his post sample trigger pack as well as his hk ump's in 9mm and .45 and all other machine guns he has. Everyone should make friends with their local sot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clones count?
Roller lock rifles?

A very clean C93 that Ive got a cetme (if you can count that) and a c91 which was built quite well.

Looking for HK 33/93 mags!!!!!
20-30rnd promags, milsurp.. Anything for under $45 per mag other than the $70-$85 per mag costs Im seeing everywhere
If I could find affordable mags I COULD justify keeping her.

I had a HK 40 years ago and sold it to get something else, bad mistake. It was one of my favs. I will be inheriting a HK91 from and old friend who bought it in the 80's when he worked for CHP. He has no kids and thinks highly of me and I am honored to receive the rifle when he fells it is time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top