JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wondering what fair market value would be of my 9 Remington model 12's would be for the whole lot? I have four model 12A's, two model 12C, one model 12CS, one model 12 gallery special, and a model 25. I have two more that aren't in the pic both were 12A's. They are in great condition. None have been refinished by original owner, all were made between 1909-1936. I Have lots of pics. If I can figure out a bundle price range then maybe I can sell them all at once and instead of going through gun brokers one by one. Anyone have any guesses?
eight model 12's+model25.JPG IMG_6782.JPG IMG_6752.JPG IMG_6839.JPG IMG_6844.JPG IMG_6833.JPG IMG_6858.JPG IMG_6867.JPG IMG_6785.JPG IMG_6787.JPG

you would be doing yourself a disservice by selling them as a bundle. Any one buying them all would want a "deal" probably would not average more than 200 each. Individually I would say they are worth, average, from 250- 350 depending on condition.

To be honest I'm just looking for more info. I wouldn't let them go at 200 a piece, not that brain dead! Thanks though.

Best guess 6,300 as a package but really depends on grading, best to get an appraisal. Not sure what the pictures of a model 25 are doing in a post about model 12's though. Looks as though some refinishing has been done which could or could not hurt value. Also depends on what the other 2 of the 9 look like as only 7 are pictured in the group shot.

Thank you, you two guys actually gave me prices of what all the guns could be worth, I put this up on other sites and everyone is just thinking one by one.

Really find out what you have as some of these are in the $2k region and others are around the $400 area.
That's as far as my knowledge of most older guns goes,just enough to understand that some are nothing and some could be priceless

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top