JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wondering what fair market value would be of my 9 Remington model 12's would be for the whole lot? I have four model 12A's, two model 12C, one model 12CS, one model 12 gallery special, and a model 25. I have two more that aren't in the pic both were 12A's. They are in great condition. None have been refinished by original owner, all were made between 1909-1936. I Have lots of pics. If I can figure out a bundle price range then maybe I can sell them all at once and instead of going through gun brokers one by one. Anyone have any guesses?
eight model 12's+model25.JPG IMG_6782.JPG IMG_6752.JPG IMG_6839.JPG IMG_6844.JPG IMG_6833.JPG IMG_6858.JPG IMG_6867.JPG IMG_6785.JPG IMG_6787.JPG

you would be doing yourself a disservice by selling them as a bundle. Any one buying them all would want a "deal" probably would not average more than 200 each. Individually I would say they are worth, average, from 250- 350 depending on condition.

To be honest I'm just looking for more info. I wouldn't let them go at 200 a piece, not that brain dead! Thanks though.

Best guess 6,300 as a package but really depends on grading, best to get an appraisal. Not sure what the pictures of a model 25 are doing in a post about model 12's though. Looks as though some refinishing has been done which could or could not hurt value. Also depends on what the other 2 of the 9 look like as only 7 are pictured in the group shot.

Thank you, you two guys actually gave me prices of what all the guns could be worth, I put this up on other sites and everyone is just thinking one by one.

Really find out what you have as some of these are in the $2k region and others are around the $400 area.
That's as far as my knowledge of most older guns goes,just enough to understand that some are nothing and some could be priceless

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top