JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys! New gun owner here trying to find ammo but having a extremely difficult time in the stores (seems like everyone is). I'm not looking for anything rare or uncommon. Mostly looking for 380 auto and 12 or 20 gauge. Anyone have a good and reliable website or source they're willing to share? I'm located in kitsap county WA. Thanks everyone!

If you don't want to spend a fortune in gas, go online and search. Either that or join the pre-opening lineup that seems to be the norm at Cabela's and other large retailers. My local Cabela's has a long line waiting when they open the doors and once inside the shoppers often break into a full gallop while heading to the Ammo shelves.

Shopping online can often reveal some small supplies at the smaller e-stores. Be sure and phone before ordering.

I only have one source I buy from and it's only "components" and I only buy large quantities once per year. By the time I need to order again, sanity may have returned to the marketplace. I haven't bought a box of new ammo for at least 5 years.

Until things return to normal it's going to take the "Three P's". Patience, Persistence, and More Patience:cool:".

Hey Footballer, I see 12 and 20 gauge here in Portland with some regularity, $5-$6 per box with #7-1/2 or #8 steel shot.
I buy it 10 at a time for clays. Do you make it down to Portland much?

Never have a supply problem seeing the boxes of supreme game shot at $12 per box.

Deadshot, in your younger and dumber years would it have been patience, persistence and punches? LOL

If you don't want to spend a fortune in gas, go online and search. Either that or join the pre-opening lineup that seems to be the norm at Cabela's and other large retailers. My local Cabela's has a long line waiting when they open the doors and once inside the shoppers often break into a full gallop while heading to the Ammo shelves.

Shopping online can often reveal some small supplies at the smaller e-stores. Be sure and phone before ordering.

I only have one source I buy from and it's only "components" and I only buy large quantities once per year. By the time I need to order again, sanity may have returned to the marketplace. I haven't bought a box of new ammo for at least 5 years.

Until things return to normal it's going to take the "Three P's". Patience, Persistence, and More Patience:cool:".

Somehow I have this picture in my head about the stampedes at Walmart Stores when they open their doors during the Black Friday Sale.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top