JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys! New gun owner here trying to find ammo but having a extremely difficult time in the stores (seems like everyone is). I'm not looking for anything rare or uncommon. Mostly looking for 380 auto and 12 or 20 gauge. Anyone have a good and reliable website or source they're willing to share? I'm located in kitsap county WA. Thanks everyone!

If you don't want to spend a fortune in gas, go online and search. Either that or join the pre-opening lineup that seems to be the norm at Cabela's and other large retailers. My local Cabela's has a long line waiting when they open the doors and once inside the shoppers often break into a full gallop while heading to the Ammo shelves.

Shopping online can often reveal some small supplies at the smaller e-stores. Be sure and phone before ordering.

I only have one source I buy from and it's only "components" and I only buy large quantities once per year. By the time I need to order again, sanity may have returned to the marketplace. I haven't bought a box of new ammo for at least 5 years.

Until things return to normal it's going to take the "Three P's". Patience, Persistence, and More Patience:cool:".

Hey Footballer, I see 12 and 20 gauge here in Portland with some regularity, $5-$6 per box with #7-1/2 or #8 steel shot.
I buy it 10 at a time for clays. Do you make it down to Portland much?

Never have a supply problem seeing the boxes of supreme game shot at $12 per box.

Deadshot, in your younger and dumber years would it have been patience, persistence and punches? LOL

If you don't want to spend a fortune in gas, go online and search. Either that or join the pre-opening lineup that seems to be the norm at Cabela's and other large retailers. My local Cabela's has a long line waiting when they open the doors and once inside the shoppers often break into a full gallop while heading to the Ammo shelves.

Shopping online can often reveal some small supplies at the smaller e-stores. Be sure and phone before ordering.

I only have one source I buy from and it's only "components" and I only buy large quantities once per year. By the time I need to order again, sanity may have returned to the marketplace. I haven't bought a box of new ammo for at least 5 years.

Until things return to normal it's going to take the "Three P's". Patience, Persistence, and More Patience:cool:".

Somehow I have this picture in my head about the stampedes at Walmart Stores when they open their doors during the Black Friday Sale.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top