JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Si Robertson is my brother from another mother. I swear to God we went through the same childhood together!!! I'd like to have a serious conversation about my lack of skill on properly making a duck call sound like a duck!!!!

Roddy Piper is a portlander. i saw him a few years ago in downtown portland and even though he was a childhood idol of mine i made the decision to just keep walking instead of fumbling around telling him how awesome he is.

Gus Van Sant shot a movie "Even Cowgirls get the Blues" next door to the company I worked at a few years back.
I was introduced to Uma Thurman and would have liked to spend a little more time talking to her.
I was an extra in this movie in a couple of scenes shot in Central Oregon North of Redmond at the 'Rubber Rose Ranch' - as it was so named for the movie.

got an opportunity to meet my long admired car racing legend this last weekend, what an experience.

DSC_8104 (1024x683).jpg

I spoke with Jay Leno, he's cool.

I have a buddy in the classic-car scene who met Leno at a show, and reported much the same experience.

Personally, I'd like days to talk flying with Chuck Yeager, autism and psych with Criminal Minds's Joe Mantegna (quit watching years ago, but JM profiles as a stand-up sort), and military history with R. Lee Ermey, confining it just to the living.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top