JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know the standard view of celebs around here, but are there any that you would like to sit and have a talk to or just hear about their lives?

for me, it would have to be Christopher Lee. I can't think of many people that would have as interesting life as he has. You could even just center around WWII and have a book to write. Starting with fighting the Soviets in Finland to the SAS and the Desert Rats.
I'd have to say he's the last 90 year olds I'd want to mess with.

I'm not a big fan of celebrities as I tend to think their too full of themselves in their little fantasy world.....However, I would make an exception and like to hang out with Bear Grylls or Ted Nugent for the day.

While on Liberty in LA I was in a restaraunt with a buddy , Both in Uniform, John Wane came and introduced himself, shook our hands and sat down at the table and chated for a bit, then thanked us and bought us dinner. He is as real as it gets. Was an interesting moment, but other than meeting and thanking Heston and T. Sellick to thank them, no one else I would want to meet.

None. I have better friend and better things to do. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a few TV shows and will go see movies from time to time, but I feel as a society we put entirely too much stock into celebrities and let them influence us more then we should. I am not faulting them for their chosen profession, just the pedestal they seemed to get placed on.

Gus Van Sant shot a movie "Even Cowgirls get the Blues" next door to the company I worked at a few years back.
I was introduced to Uma Thurman and would have liked to spend a little more time talking to her.

Sorry, Id like to sit down and talk with Ted Nugent and George Clooney. I like potbelly pigs, what can I say. Although, following my conversation with George, I would proceed to continually punch him in the dik...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top