JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hollywood can bite me! The only movie I've been to in resent times was Kubo and the Two Strings! Animated and made in Beaverton OR.
A great flick BTW! :D

Also now available on Blu-ray, going to pick it up sometime. I stopped going to theaters years ago, and buy all the TV/Movies I want to see on Blu-ray and Dvd.

With regards to boycotting films based on an actor's political views I think you can enjoy an artists work regardless of whatever peculiarities they may have. Furthermore actors are just one very small (but sadly the most visible) part of a movie production, there's a whole slew of other people involved, gaffers, grips, electricians, camera operators, the list goes on. Unlike the actors or the writers however their opinions don't get to be a part of the film or get much attention outside of it. Best to just watch whatever has the best and most compelling stories, regardless of who is in it.

Sadly it seems that a gun control lobbyist is not a particularly interesting or compelling subject for a film. :p :)

In other news, Hollywood ruins yet another excellent IP, by making a live action Ghost in the Shell movie. You know it's going to be terrible.

I haven't been to a movie house for over 15 years maybe more.

I do watch a lot of TV as I work nights and when I get home there is nothing else to do that won't wake up the rest of the house while I relax before bed.

In the last month they have been pushing the latest anti gun movie "Miss Sloane" that just flopped, on a verity of the channels. They make sure in the trailer that it is known that one organization has 5 million folks and are armed (NRA) stated it in a somewhat threatening manner.

I feel that the left leaning movie folks just like the left leaning political folks really have no understanding of Americans that live between the coast states (reason for Trumps win) as they live in their own fantasy world. I hate to put it in a right or left format as not all are this way but it seem the bulk are.

Even now they cannot understand how they lost the election and are losing on the 2nd amendment front in most states because they know they have the best message and we are just deplorable folks clinging to god and guns.

I still watch movies at home if I like them even if they are filled with anti gun folks luckily only a few are in this category. I watch them for entertainment and entertainment only.

During Viet Nam the message was to win their hearts and minds and things will change after this election I feel we will never change their minds and they will not change ours. We just need to be more out spoken

Meanwhile most of them are protected by men with guns.

Take away their security and send them to live in detroit or even down the road in compton and they will change their tunes real quick.
They, just like those in WaDC live in a dream world devoid of reality.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top