JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gun Spokesman Admits 'Partnership' to 'Influence Hollywood' on Guns

A spokesman for the anti-gun-rights Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence unintentionally confirmed what many in the gun rights community have long suspected, that Hollywood and gun control proponents cooperate to incorporate a gun control message into entertainment.

Anti-gun Spokesman Admits 'Partnership' to 'Influence Hollywood' on Guns

Nominated for a Golden Globe in a flop movie. Her and the rest of Hollywood should be oh-so proud of themselves.

Hopefully it will flop into oblivion!

If a celebrity goes on record spouting the same uniformed jargon the brady campaign soils themselves with, I stop paying for anything their name is attached to. Jim Carrey thinks there's little in my "body or soul" worth protecting since I bought a Daniel Defense after Newtown happened. Strangely enough my rifle doesn't seem to have slaughtered anyone, but my wallet doesn't have anything left to support him anymore!

Hollywood can bite me! The only movie I've been to in resent times was Kubo and the Two Strings! Animated and made in Beaverton OR.
A great flick BTW! :D

I, more or less, gave up on movies around the turn of the century and yanked the plug on television shortly thereafter. The number of films I've actually seen in theaters since then could be easily counted on one hand. Hollyweird seems to, with a few exception, unable to make a decent movie any more. Throw in obvious, smug, and idiotic political statements and they are an even bigger waste of time and money. So, they can produce their drivel and I will continue to not dignifying it with attention. I know I am not alone in that stance.

Last Edited:
I'll be glad to see the actors clam up over the next four years as they loose their box office draw.:D Notice how fast hillary shut her trap.

I, more or less, gave up on movies around the turn of the century and yanked the plug on television shortly thereafter. The number of films I've actually seen in theaters since then could be easily counted on one hand. Hollyweird seems to, with a few exception, unable to make a decent movie any more. Throw in obvious, smug, and idiotic political statements and they are an even bigger waste of time and money. So, they can produce their drivel and I will continue to not dignifying it with attention. I know I am not alone in that stance.
In a similar vein, this is why about all I watch is cooking shows. Hard for Giada to inject politics into pasta... :)

There's Hollywood the city then there's La la land where movies are made. Just as people say there is very little difference between the Federal Police in Mexico and the Cartels there's not much difference between La la land and the Government. Since before WWII to now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top