Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anti-gun Cal senator indicted; Supes decline 3 more 2A cases

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

one must ponder what a corrupt Politician must do for Holder's minions to pounce on him.
    Jarret, Clinton, Holder, Sunstein, Van Jones, the endless list of felons that are still in circulation, protected by Obama yet these weasels are busted; who did they Pish off? Could they be connected w/that Big Drug Lord that was arrested, the one that was protected by Obama and took delivery of guns and bombs?

3. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Just my gut-feeling, but I don't think the Supreme Court will take on any more 2A cases in the near future. Of course, the longer they wait, the risk is that one of the 5 who've voted in favor of 2A cases will retire and be replaced by ???

4. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Lack of contributions to the dear leader.

5. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Replaced w/a new Marxist
    Obama will never leave office

6. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

For us under the 9th Circuit Court, what this means is that the decision stands as rendered. "May issue" is illegal until SCOTUS says otherwise. We should be in no hurry to force their hand. It's the states that should be suffering heartburn over this, not us.

Obama's problem is that those closest to retirement on the SCOTUS bench are all liberals. The most likely to keel over any day now is Ginsburg and almost anybody would be an improvement in that chair.

7. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

The rub is, we still have San Diego basically telling the Court "blow me". They've made the ruling, now they gotta enforce it... me, if I were one of those judges I'd have the US Marshals bring that sheriff in and detain him for Contempt of Court.