JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gun Calif. state senator to face corruption charges

Democrat California State Senator Ronald S. Calderon today surrendered to federal authorities to face corruption charges in a case that also touches his brother, former California Assemblyman Thomas Calderon, both of whom have strong anti-gun voting records.

<broken link removed>

one must ponder what a corrupt Politician must do for Holder's minions to pounce on him.
Jarret, Clinton, Holder, Sunstein, Van Jones, the endless list of felons that are still in circulation, protected by Obama yet these weasels are busted; who did they Pish off? Could they be connected w/that Big Drug Lord that was arrested, the one that was protected by Obama and took delivery of guns and bombs?

Just my gut-feeling, but I don't think the Supreme Court will take on any more 2A cases in the near future. Of course, the longer they wait, the risk is that one of the 5 who've voted in favor of 2A cases will retire and be replaced by ???

one must ponder what a corrupt Politician must do for Holder's minions to pounce on him.
Jarret, Clinton, Holder, Sunstein, Van Jones, the endless list of felons that are still in circulation, protected by Obama yet these weasels are busted; who did they Pish off? Could they be connected w/that Big Drug Lord that was arrested, the one that was protected by Obama and took delivery of guns and bombs?

Lack of contributions to the dear leader.

Just my gut-feeling, but I don't think the Supreme Court will take on any more 2A cases in the near future. Of course, the longer they wait, the risk is that one of the 5 who've voted in favor of 2A cases will retire and be replaced by ???
Replaced w/a new Marxist
Obama will never leave office

For us under the 9th Circuit Court, what this means is that the decision stands as rendered. "May issue" is illegal until SCOTUS says otherwise. We should be in no hurry to force their hand. It's the states that should be suffering heartburn over this, not us.

Obama's problem is that those closest to retirement on the SCOTUS bench are all liberals. The most likely to keel over any day now is Ginsburg and almost anybody would be an improvement in that chair.

The rub is, we still have San Diego basically telling the Court "blow me". They've made the ruling, now they gotta enforce it... me, if I were one of those judges I'd have the US Marshals bring that sheriff in and detain him for Contempt of Court.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top