JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Doctor sends a letter a YEAR AGO threatening to shoot any body who comes on his property over some minor zoning violation in his upscale neighborhood. Now last week he goes into a church shooting, killing one 73 year old neighbor and critically injuring another at a homeowners association meeting.

That's an unusual story. Weird how it didn't interest the US media, just didn't fit the narrative I guess. I dunno, read the story and see if you can find any reason that the media chose to ignore this one. Nothing to see here, move along.

Doctor 'opens fire during homeowners' meeting in church, shooting dead neighbour, 73, and critically wounding another after dispute over driveway turns deadly' | Mail Online

Proof that home owner's associations can drive people absolutely batty.

Not that it excuses what he did, he should have just packed up and bought a home that wasn't under the thumb of a home owner's association. They tend to make your neighbors very unneighborly and out to get you if there is the slightest code violation, or if your lawn isn't green, or the paint on your fake shutters is starting to flake. I guess some people like living in a neighborhood where everything is controlled and perfect looking, but I find rows of houses that all look the same creepy. :s0131: Reminds me of that episode of the X-files, where a monster would drag people away and kill them if the policies of the home owner's association were violated.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top