JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't call that suicide by cop.
I'd speculate he's a Darwin award recipient or a "D.A.R.E" poster child.
At 15, I used to get up and go to work at 3am. The only others who were awake at that time were either high, in gangs, or going to work like me.
I would look for drugs in the kid's blood.

My condolences to the responding officers and kid's family.

It could also be a kid with a developmental disability.

Years ago, a kid in Vegas who was mentally and emotionally challenged was walking around near a school with a BB rifle. People called the police. When the police arrived, the kid thought they were playing cops and robbers. It was not a good situation for anyone involved.

It could also be a kid with a developmental disability.

Years ago, a kid in Vegas who was mentally and emotionally challenged was walking around near a school with a BB rifle. People called the police. When the police arrived, the kid thought they were playing cops and robbers. It was not a good situation for anyone involved.

Well, but in this case, it was the kid himself, who phoned police, and asked them to come to the school's parking lot. That is not at all typical, and does come across as being rather suicidal behavior.

Well, but in this case, it was the kid himself, who phoned police, and asked them to come to the school's parking lot. That is not at all typical, and does come across as being rather suicidal behavior.

With this I can agree... My biggest question at the moment is: why is a 15 year old out at 3:30 AM? Where in Gods name was his adult supervision?

This is why I firmly believe and have always said I wish they would start holding crappy parents responsible for their ish-head children.

Most of these garbage youth who end of POS's have worthless parents/broken homes.

With this I can agree... My biggest question at the moment is: why is a 15 year old out at 3:30 AM? Where in Gods name was his adult supervision?
At 15 I could leave the house without being detected. It's very believable to me that he could have been out without permission.

So sad either way. Things that we can shake off as adults used to seem like the end of the world at that age, but it's so hard to get that across to them. Poor kid. Rest in peace.

I used to push my car out of the driveway and down the hill at 16 so my parents wouldn't hear me leave or sneak out of the house.

Either way it is sad that this happened. God help all involved.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top