JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seen this?

The current millennial mentality.
They are making it "cool" to blindly accept well over 250,000 unknown and possible terrorist immigrants.

And of course they welcome them, they aren't one one paying for these 250,000 anyway. WE hard working folks are.. Most of these millennials dont own their own vehicles, are on food stamps, dont own property, let alone even have a savings account.. They assume the US will just pay their tabs. As a coubtry, we have many other folks in need. This is NOT our responsibility, especially when there are dozens of muslim countries that will take these people in.

How about they let 2-3 of these "refugees" to personally live with each of them, all the while assume ALL legal and financial responsibility.. Maybe then they'll realize there is more to the issue than just potential terrorists riding in on one of the greatest trojan horses ever conceived.

Placing muslims throughout all of America.. Where they would have otherwise never been able to reach due to the cost and paperwork.. (Though they could have all came from mexico no problem)

I hate these young kids. Being young and single myself.. relating to these millennials and trying to find a woman my age with even half a brain is impossible, Id need a lobotomy and to huff a few dozen cans of paint to be on par with them.

Last Edited:
What about the Syrian Christians fleeing annihilation? If captured by ISIS, they risk torture, rape, imprisonment, enslavement, and the opportunity for children to see their parents burned alive. Are those the ones we're afraid of?

What I'm saying is that painting everyone with a broad brush, without knowing the circumstances, isn't right.

What about the Syrian Christians fleeing annihilation? If captured by ISIS, they risk torture, rape, imprisonment, enslavement, and the opportunity for children to see their parents burned alive. Are those the ones we're afraid of?

What I'm saying is that painting everyone with a broad brush, without knowing the circumstances, isn't right.
Im actually thinking that all this was planned.
I highly doubt there are that many true Christians there. Are there some? Sure!
However, in a region where Islam is the rule of the land.. How many generations does it take to finally wipe out the Christians?

I personally think this was all devised to have our own government (and others) place people deep within America and her allied countries.. Essentialy we did all the hard work for them.

Not to mention all those that were living there and just somehow heard there are free tickets to be had to America and other welfare nations.. Wouldnt you too claim you were a Christian or a refugee? Especially when your nation never documented your birth or ID or yor crimes.. You'd be a ghost.. Free to go where ever you chose.

I dont trust people. Its human nature to lie, cheat steal and kill. These people are not the saints the media is portraying them to be.
Id also like to note, there are plenty of Christian welcoming nations that arent first world welfare nations. Why must we keep dragging our society down with dependents?

Say They were placed in Montana.. Or somewhere in the midwest..
Do they speak English? Are they skilled? Whats their age group? How are they really going to make a living? How many jobs have middle eastern (various languages and dialects) translators that can hire these people?
Sure some speak english.. But many dont.
Will the women work? If so, who watches their kids?.. Etc. This issue isnt as clean cut as people think. So essentially they have a free ride, free housing, food, money, clothing..etc for how long?

Why do they get all those benifits yet when I was down on my luck, hungry and near homeless I was turned away because Im well spoken, clean cut, white, conservative and dont have 3-8 kids like those that drain the system? Because They are making a stacked deck. They want those people to be their voting base and clearly its working.

These are another 250,000 that (even if innocent) will become dependants.. Who promises and provides all those social programs? Liberals.. Adding even more to their voting base, just as we are seeing with illegal immigrants. Ensuring that this nation will burn to the ground before a conservative can alter its course for utter destruction.
See the championing of no ID voting?
See how quickly they'll get them to legal status to vote, drive..etc.. Pretty much everything but work and pay taxes.

They need to be placed in near by countries that speak their language (or a similar dialect).. That are friendly to women, children and Christians. We'd be safer and it'd be cheaper just to send aid there than bring them here.

They will not assimilate with American culture. This is an invasion. A very brilliant invasion.

Quite frankly, I don't think there are many Syrian or other ME Christians left. They've been killed by jihadis or Assad himself. It's the biggest obvious fricking Trojan Horse ever. "the fundamental change" BHO promised even... our a$$hat of a Governor here in WA is welcoming them. He and his ilk won't be happy until some grade school, mall or Toys R Us is turned in the Bataclan theatre. Once elected the liberals could care less about the safety of your average person. It would be a sight to see 50,000 American patriots protesting peacefully at OR and WA capitols each with an M4gery or semi Kalashnikov of their choice slung over their shoulder. (SKS) are welcome too....WASR, FN FAL, anything that looks "scary".....

Now more than ever I understand how our forefathers who founded the nation must have approached their breaking point with Georgie. And all our GWOT men and women who fought to keep these bastidges over THERE and not over here and the liberals are rolling out the red carpet.... eFF me to tears! as an old shipmate used to say when he was frustrated.
all we can do as far as I can see IS to protect our families as best we can and vote! even the dogcatcher out if he has a D hanging off his name.
Brutus Out

Last Edited:
How to explain the Syrian infiltration problem to a Progressive...

1) Take a large bowl and fill it with thousands of M&M's...that represents "America"(also give a handful from the bowl to keep the Prog's children occupied).
2) Take a small bag of M&M's and say they represent "Syrians".
3) Ask the Prog if you should also add them to "America".
4) Millennial says yes, add them to the bowl, and mix them in.
5) Mention that an undefined "FEW"of them are deadly poisonous.
6) Now, fill small bags from the M&M's bowl and give to the Progs children to take home....

Watch what happens...

Last Edited:
You would not be the first one to suggest he might leave it for her to take. A false flag operation by The Donald.
Well now that would just show how stupid the voters are wouldn't it?
Wouldn't that be something.... Being infiltrated by the bastards then having our rights and Constitution suspended by their King....
I kinda had ideas most of this was the plan,but the 'king' being taken out would be the cause of martial law.
I mean then the rich white oligarchs that own the country would be done with him ,right?

Well now that would just show how stupid the voters are wouldn't it?

I kinda had ideas most of this was the plan,but the 'king' being taken out would be the cause of martial law.
I mean then the rich white oligarchs that own the country would be done with him ,right?
Bite your tongue, that's the last thing one would want to happen. Talk about igniting a Civil War...

We all know if that ever were to happen, it would be all George Bush's fault..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top