JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't get that at all. If this guy had a mental health crisis, why is he being interviewed? To prove he's lost it? I'm really surprised he was allowed to be interviewed by the media - it makes me wonder if someone's going to catch hell for allowing it.

I personally believe that no one will even remotely be punished, not even strong words admonishing them; on the contrary, they will most likely be lauded for "showing what all gun nuts are really like." I'm sure that the reporter, editor and the person(s) at the Clackamas County Jail that let this interview happen have already received a wad of cash from bloomie for their diligence to the cause.

Ray

Last Edited:
If our mental health system wasn't such a pile of dung then maybe they would be able to help this guy.

As it is mental health professionals barely make more then teachers if any.

this is the truth and sums up the violence problem in America. People struggling have no where to turn for help. Then if they lose it and a gun happens to be involved, society goes nuts trying to ban the gun ignoring the real issue every time and more people are left without help.

This is the typical response to crazy people in america and why horrific things continue to happen. Mass shootings etc. we let these people back on the streets because we don't know what to do with them and we can't bring ourselves to blame them and lock them up for being what they are....dangerous.

So what do we do!?!!??

BLAME GUNS!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews