JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You guys miss a lot of fun at the range. Took some handguns out to shoot and never got to them cause there was more fun happening. Saturdays are match days and today they had a pistol match and a submachinegun match.

Lots of great subguns and very friendly people. The match was who could shoot down about 25 steel targets and two bowling pins the fastest. Match went pretty fast then they broke out some really cool guns they were working on. Strike upper on full auto lower that did 750 rpm belt fed. H & K G3 converted to 22lr in full auto. Match had these guns in it M16 in 9mm ,two thompsons, S&W 76, sten suppressed , MP40 and several MP5s.

Great shoot and fun bunch of people. You guys need to get out more:D

Well, you can be my guest some time. You'll only have to drive to Keizer, which is just north of Salem.

Thanks for the offer PDX. I do know a few members and one has invited me down there. I just need to get back on my feet and will probably head down. I would like to check it out one day.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews