JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Every one of those lowlifes who laid a finger on this woman should be charged with assault and battery. Every one who cheered and incited should be charged criminally and sued civilly.

Supposedly Trump has offered to help her out and give her legal counsel. I hope he hires the most vicious cutthroat lawyer that he can find.

When I was 9 years old I would not have stood for this let alone now as a grown bubblegum man. There is no sense of right and wrong in these modern "civilized" times. It's not Obama's fault this is America's fault. I don't have a son. I also don't have any friends with sons that would put up with this. There are men that won't put up with this crap but not enough. You don't have to fight but you can give a woman a shield. If someone chooses to break that shield...then what ever happens, happens.

My BS meter just went off. The crowd dynamics are all wrong. It's as if it's a group of actors playing a crowd. I don't automatically believe something even if it supports my point of view.

Last Edited:
So much for freedom as we used to know it. Just wait and see how bad it will become if Monica Lewinsky's ex boyfriends wife gets in and takes control of another branch of gov't. She has the f.b.i, then she'll own the Supreme Court. Well at least I believe in a creator and no matter how bad things are looking and how low our nation has sunk my fate is already sealed. I just hate to see this occurring so commonly.

On Tuesday November 8th, when I depart for work, the wife will be left with a fully charged home defense weapon, which she is more than capable of deploying...

I'll have not only my sidearm with me but a long gun as well... I fully expect that regardless of who gets elected, we are going to see civil u rest live we haven't seen I 50 years, perhaps even worse...

Exactly. He's going to spill his beans on his crooked wife, and hillary's right hand.

I'm sure they forgot about clearing the laptops they didn't handover to the FBI.
Or destroy with hammers.

The shady crooked ways of politicians are being more and more visable, problem is the system is so corrupt and that corruption goes in so many directions nothing will ever happen until there is revolution.

Look at the IRS and leaner, look at the BLM (Land management), look at all the govt waste, and backdoor deals to get their friends and families millions if not billions.

And nothing happens, but them making more and more money.
The mafia has nothing on the politicians

Seems like there's a riff in the corrupt partnership.

Seems like the hillary is trying to play damage control and trying to find out what the FBI knows so they can make a plan to divert it before it hits the news.
Killery probably didn't know her buddy had her dagger stored at her place.

Or maybe she was keeping an ace in her back pocket in case hillary screwed her

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads