JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sat down at my desk the other day and apparently the moon and the stars weren't aligned correctly because as soon as I sat down I jumped up and painfully made the correct adjustments to the "heavens". :D

Felon, with an outstanding warrant, shoots his own johnson and leaves the pistol in the toilet ... to call this individual an idiot would be an insult to the regular, run-of-the mill, morons out there. At least the clown is behind bars where he can cause less trouble to the average citizen. Though, sadly, the taxpayer is picking up the tab for said stay. :rolleyes:

I can't even imagine what that would be like. When I was about 22 I was working commercial construction in Seattle. It was a really cold rainy morning and I hit the Honey Bucket for some relief. Somehow, probably from the steam from the stream, I zipped up too quickly. I was riding the pine for at least two weeks. Not good! :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews