JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazing that the school told parents not to show up earlly and that the kids would be released at the normal time. Nothing to see here, move along.

The Liberal media has to make sure a gun was bad and shot someone and no one should ever own one and all should be destroyed. Is there any real news sites out there that are not biased?

From the initial news reports, and they are sketchy, it probably was a normal angry gang member doing what those guys do - shoot because someone "dissed me."

From the initial news reports, and they are sketchy, it probably was a normal angry gang member doing what those guys do - shoot because someone "dissed me."

Exactly! The same thing happened in Houston the other day. Both times the press says

"OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN!!"

Like city kids shooting each other is unusual. Yes it was on school property but it's not like some crazy went to go shoot up a school. The media just wants us to think that it was, dam the facts.

Okay, some interesting quotes from some of the stories. From this one:

Student shot at Price Middle School | www.ajc.com

The preliminary investigation indicates that the shooting was the result of a previous disagreement between the students involved, Campos said.
So not an attempt to shoot up the school (but the mainstream media was hot on it as such).

Parent April Hood said parents received a text message from APS at 3 p.m. saying a student had been shot and a teacher had been hurt. Hood is the parent of an eighth grader.
"I'm worried about my baby," said Hood. "I think they need to have more security at the school. This is ridiculous."
Security officers would be great to have but are not a panacea. They need to be supplemented by teachers and administrators having the ability to carry concealed.

And from this one -
Students return to Atlanta school after shooting | www.ajc.com
Thursday's shooting brought to mind the mass killings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., which sparked a national discussion about school safety and gun control.

But while the details are vastly different — one injured student at Price; 26 dead at Sandy Hook — questions and frustrated bewilderment link the two.

How could this happen? What can be done to keep it from happening again? The questions raised Thursday were nagging, angry and urgent.
"Maybe we can wake up," Clark said. "This will show what's happening to our kids."

However, despite the perception that juvenile crime is spiraling out of control, federal statistics show the opposite is true. Violent crime rates for juveniles between the ages of 10 and 17 fell to a 30-year low in 2010 and were 55 percent below the peak level of 1994, according to the U.S. Justice Department's Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
As noted, the mainstream media whips things up and plays it up so that it seems worse than it is.

I think if they study gun crime, they will find most are commited in Democrat controlled Cities an States that have the most restrictive gun laws.

Any real action against the most common gun criminal will be called Racist due to who is who they are.
gun_control_1_350_pxlw.jpg

gun_control_1_350_pxlw.jpg

Parents: You should be volunteering in your kids school! One day a week. Half a day a week. Two hours a week. Get in there and protect your kids. Its our job as men to protect, provide, and lead by example.

Just on a common sense level, people who feel hopeless and victimized have little to loose and much to gain from a life of crime. Our country is not working together to solve anything, it's every person for themselves, with politicians that are mostly in it for their own gain. My given here is that money makes the world go round and 'the money' and 'their media' are pushing for gun control as if that is a solution without any downside to it.

We are victims of powerful forces that are capable of manipulating public opinion with no trouble at all (advertising works dude!). If we can't see through the BS of two political clans controlled by the money that will betray our gun rights as soon as the money gives them their marching orders, if we hold to a concept that our rights are protected by buckskin clad founders who lean on muskets in the back of congress while groaning vetos, and if we delude ourselves into thinking that the money wants us to have guns when they want us to be as helpless and passive as possible while they steal the last remaning few percent of wealth they don't yet have, then we might as well hand over our guns right now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top