JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We stopped by to see Poker's Wife last night and we went to dinner and visited a bit.

Wifey is doing good (Relative term) and was in good spirits.

She is getting on with life and the day to day things.

She was having a problem with her computer not connecting to the net and called me for some help.

Yup, you bet "O'l Poker has come back and was messing with it" :)

She is a graphics artist and the puter is a much needed tool.

Puter is growling and has other issues.

It will not accept Win 10 and she is making noise about a better puter.

Have to see what I can do.

Just happen to have built myself a fresh box a few months ago so will see if maybe I can toss a fresh one together.

Poker's little Dog is sort of a lost soul though but she will adjust as will we all.

I mentioned all the good feelings here at the forum to her and she sends thanks and smiles.

Later troops

We stopped by to see Poker's Wife last night and we went to dinner and visited a bit.

Wifey is doing good (Relative term) and was in good spirits.

She is getting on with life and the day to day things.

She was having a problem with her computer not connecting to the net and called me for some help.

Yup, you bet "O'l Poker has come back and was messing with it" :)

She is a graphics artist and the puter is a much needed tool.

Puter is growling and has other issues.

It will not accept Win 10 and she is making noise about a better puter.

Have to see what I can do.

Just happen to have built myself a fresh box a few months ago so will see if maybe I can toss a fresh one together.

Poker's little Dog is sort of a lost soul though but she will adjust as will we all.

I mentioned all the good feelings here at the forum to her and she sends thanks and smiles.

Later troops
I noticed one of his last posts he mentioned selling his collection so his wife did not get ripped off later. Perhaps you could mention to her this forum may be a good place to ensure she is treated fairly and with respect much the same as any of the rest of us would hope if we were to pass unexpectedly.

I noticed one of his last posts he mentioned selling his collection so his wife did not get ripped off later. Perhaps you could mention to her this forum may be a good place to ensure she is treated fairly and with respect much the same as any of the rest of us would hope if we were to pass unexpectedly.
WE are an FFL and have done a lot of business with Poker over the years.
She approached us about taking care of stuff.

Thanks for mentioning the forum.

We will see how things shake out

R.I.P. (I know it's an old thread)
Several times there has been mention of a "Health, Welfare and Passings"-type section. Any progress with it?? I think it would be a fine idea to have a memorial section.

Several times there has been mention of a "Health, Welfare and Passings"-type section. Any progress with it?? I think it would be a fine idea to have a memorial section.
As do I!
We just lost a well known member here, and I cannot name names due to family wishes, and there needs to be a way for members here to know! Also, a means for family or friends to contact this sight to inform the membership of the loss!

I have never been on a forum that I would have wanted that... till now. When I go I want you all to know. If only so you don't have to stop talking when I enter the room.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top