JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello all.

PokerAce passed away peacefully last night about 11 pm with the family at his side

Our heart felt condolences to the family.

Gods speed Poker.

All the crew here.
Go out and toss a few rounds down range for O'l Pokker.

He will be missed a lot.

I'll shoot every shot tomorrow as though it's my last, and remember him with every single one like he's looking over my shoulder and says, 'Send it, tac...'

RIP

tac

I've been busy and just saw this:(.

I'm not ashamed to say I am having to hold back wet eyes as I always enjoyed his posts and thought of him as an online friend.

I have no words that haven't already been spoken, but I will go shooting on Monday for the first time in 4+ months because of my knee and think of him as I put holes in paper.

Vaya con Dios Amigo:rolleyes:

Its time boys to hoist a mug of your favorite adult beverage to our comrade in arms!

May the Almighty be with you on your journey PokerAce. We all know there is unlimited ammo at the great range in the sky.

I never had the honor of meeting him, but I think he would have liked to have seen so many members here remembering him and his contributions to our community.

I think I speak for all of us here at NWFA that he was part of our family. He will be sorely missed.

pokerace, thank you for being here. You will not be forgotten.

Rest In Peace brother.

I will pass the warm feelings on to Pokers Mrs.

Got to know him back in the late 80's when the kids were in School together.
The kids were in Girl Scouts together and that contact brought us closer, plus at the time we only lived about 2 blocks from each other in town.
We went shooting together a few times as well as did some Geocaching off and on in the good weather.

One of the major interactions was, we would go to their house on Wed nights (During season) and watch Survivor. Our gun shop was only a mile away uptown and after closing the shop it was always fun for a Wed night.
We would take turns as to who was bringing the chow for din din prior to the show.

We did some gun transfers for Poker off and on in the past few years.

A great great fella has left us for sure.

I will miss him a lot.

The kids were in Girl Scouts together and that contact brought us closer, plus at the time we only lived about 2 blocks from each other in town.
We went shooting together a few times as well as did some Geocaching off and on in the good weather.

One of the major interactions was, we would go to their house on Wed nights (During season) and watch Survivor. Our gun shop was only a mile away uptown and after closing the shop it was always fun for a Wed night.
We would take turns as to who was bringing the chow for din din prior to the show.

I will miss him a lot.

Thank you for sharing all that with us. It is a sad loss for you and his family and certainly a loss for the community here.

I will miss him a lot.

I love this ^ story. There are many fascinating people here, and I feel I get to know them without ever meeting. It's always an extra special pleasure when I get to meet one of the "Monikers" that I've been reading in person! I can't come up with words other than this IS a very special community right here.

I'm sorry I never got the pleasure to meet POKERACE.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top