JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is with heavy heart that I am relaying this message.

Our member "POKERACE" was admitted to the hospital a few days ago in serious condition.
He has been dealing with COPD for some time and has reached the end of the line.

He will likely pass on within a few hours to a day or so.

He has been in ICU for a few days now.

He will be sorely missed.

Mods
Please locate this so all can read it

Snowy

That's terrible news to hear this evening. I moved this thread to Off Topic (one of the most active sections here) and "Stuck" it so it will be at the very top of the list.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Fear no more the heat o' the sun,
Nor the furious winters rages;
Thou thy worldly task hast done,
Home art gone and ta'en thy wages;
Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Fear no more the frown o' the great,
Thou art past the tyrants stoke;
Care no more to clothe and eat;
To thee the reed is as the oak;
The sceptre, learning, physic, must
All follow this, and come to dust.

Fear no more the lightning-flash,
Nor the all-dreaded thunder-stone;
Fear not slander, censure rash;
Thou hast finish'd joy and moan;
All lovers young, all lovers must
Consign to thee, and come to dust.

No exorciser harm thee!
Nor no witchcraft charm thee!
Ghost unlaid forbear thee!
Nothing ill come near thee!
Quiet consummation have;
And renowned be thy grave.

Good luck on your journey.

Hi troops
We visited with Pokers wife yesterday at the hospital and spent a couple hours chatting.

Poker was still in ICU and they had him on a CPAP machine to keep his O2 SATS in a reasonable range.
The kids and family had all been notified of the situation and were coming in QUICKLY to visit.

My understanding was that after the kids had visited the plan was to let nature take it's course.

The DRs had told the Mrs that his major organs were failing and there was likely no comeback on this go round.

My spouse and I have been close friends with Poker and his family for many years and our kids went to school together.
I will post any more info I get as it happens.

Snowy

Hi troops
We visited with Pokers wife yesterday at the hospital and spent a couple hours chatting.

Poker was still in ICU and they had him on a CPAP machine to keep his O2 SATS in a reasonable range.
The kids and family had all been notified of the situation and were coming in QUICKLY to visit.

My understanding was that after the kids had visited the plan was to let nature take it's course.

The DRs had told the Mrs that his major organs were failing and there was likely no comeback on this go round.

My spouse and I have been close friends with Poker and his family for many years and our kids went to school together.
I will post any more info I get as it happens.

Snowy

Thank you for posting this. :(

Hello all.

PokerAce passed away peacefully last night about 11 pm with the family at his side

Our heart felt condolences to the family.

Gods speed Poker.

All the crew here.
Go out and toss a few rounds down range for O'l Pokker.

He will be missed a lot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads