JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at getting some of this ammo but the range I go to requires it to be non reloaded ammo only. I know ammo Valley does reloads as well but just wondering if anyone has an experience with those new rounds? Looking at some 10mm and 9mm.

I Don't wanna order a bunch of ammo the range ends up telling me is reloaded when I get it. They say new manufacture I'm just hoping it's not some term for reloading that I am not aware of. Just a great deal I don't wanna miss out on

Does the range specify no commercial reloads either or are they talking about joe schmoe's personal reloads?
I Called and asked (range is threat dynamics) and mentioned the brand ammo Valley and stated they said new manufacture and that they came loose in a bag but I would put them in ammo cases for inspection. They said that was fine but all they were gunna do is check em to see if they were reloaded.

You are going to have to use the ammo they suggest for their range. Also, it would be respectful to follow their policies.

Be careful of any reloaded ammo. They are using range pickup brass, which could have been reloaded only 1 time, or 20 times. I've seen all kinds of defects in reloaded ammo I've bought before. You really have to go through everything and take out any abnormalities. Be especially cautious with .40 and .380 ammo.

Thats why I was asking about the new manufacture rounds. The reloads say Remanufactured. I didn't know if anyone had any info on the ammo and or the company and if their new manufactures are bad.

Let's just say..

"Virgin brass made ammo."

What you are asking about is sloppy seconds brass. Their range, their rules.

I got no reply back. Have no clue where they are located either. Any company that flat out refused to give a phone # to call, is beyond vague about the ammo, and is that cheap, is definitely not worth the risk till someone can find even 1 review on them. New company or not, they are already pushing customers away I seems..

They have 45 Colt for a pretty wonderful price- about $40 for 100 rounds. After seeing this thread I did a whois lookup on the domain for more info.

Apparently the mailing address for the domain is in Lewiston, Idaho. I don't want to post all the personal info on here, but you can look that up pretty easily if you need more info.

So it's NW based.

I Mean I figure they're legitimate as a company I'm more worried about why it's so cheap as in I don't need a kaboom from this ammo due to saving a few bucks I'd rather spend more and be safer at that point. Of course this is just all in a statistically speaking

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top