JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's expensive. Even with Free Shipping. Check out FedArm.com. Personally, I will stick with AmmoValley.
I've sure had some good closeout deals over the years albeit I'm not so sure were comparing apples to apples. Price may be higher than some but sure is lower than most . In regards to Ammo Valley, I have no particular experience with "Blems & Seconds" but prefer to avoid them, but as for remanufactured ones, I like others who have bought from multiple sources, have found many very dirty. Messing with not only my guns but end up with dirty hands, table, gun case, gun box etc. It gets everywhere for the next 1000 rounds:s0153: Yet I have a friend that is unfettered by the mess they make. To each their own I guess:s0078:

AmmoValley is not blems or seconds. They are reman ammo. You should read up on it before you draw conclusions. Reman are made as new using used brass housings. They also manufacture new. With each they add a new primer, same as a new bullet, new powder and a new bullet of a particular grain. The ONLY difference is the case. For brand name new, in 1000 rounds I buy from TargetSportsUSA in CT. Free Shipping and great prices. Also SGAmmo.
As to dirty, more nonsense. It's the typical response when trying to talk down about someone's recommendation and at the same time attempt to make their own decision look superior. Basically what one would call a dick measuring contest. For me, I do not care.

amo.jpg
But Hey, In my 55 years of ammo buying experience I never done any research or gotten dirty ammo.:confused:

They purchase them for their "clearance" section. Just do not buy the clearance items. 55 years of buying ammo and you did not read the fine print? Wow! That is a long time buying ammo and not understanding what you are buying. see attached image. New.JPG
You did originally state "I like others who have bought from multiple sources, have found many very dirty." Then you contradict yourself and state, "In my 55 years of ammo buying experience I never done any research or gotten dirty ammo." Which is it?

Last Edited:
They purchase them for their "clearance" section. Just do not buy the clearance items. 55 years of buying ammo and you did not read the fine print? Wow! That is a long time buying ammo and not understanding what you are buying. see attached image.

Easy there. My father is younger than him and he still doesn't know how to order stuff online. Give him a break man, age matters.

"In my 55 years of ammo buying experience I never done any research or gotten dirty ammo. I said sarcastically" Which is it?[/QUOTE]
Geeze, Relax, I didn't set out to be the burr under anyone's saddle. just offering another opine and source.

this might help clarify. We also purchase ammunition from multiple manufactures to provide low cost and great value to our customers.
This is one sentence....it can be their new or remanned ammo.

We purchase New and Remanufactured ammunition including scratches, dents and seconds for our Clearance section. Separate sentence...this is their clearance stuff

They sell 357Sig as NEW. I e-mailed them and asked if it was manufactured by them or "sourced"? Their reply: We buy various lots of ammo from various manufacturers. So, no we do not make 357 Sig.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top