JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have purchased, received and used any of the foreign primers that have been available on the market recently please share the good, bad or ugly experiences you've had with them. Cup hardness, fitment with seating, failures to go bang, etc. The few that I am familiar with are the Muroms (Fort Smith), Servicios, and Ginex primers come to mind. There may be others out there that I have missed.

Murom small rifle primers will also work for small pistol. Tried them in 8 different makes of 9mm pistols, all fired multiple rounds...no failures.

Have loaded Ginex and Cam-Pro...no problems.

Where were Cam-Pros made?
20220329_134839.jpg

Ordered 4K SPP and 3k 9mm Bullets from American Reloading earlier this week. Just got the shipping notice…………..for only the bullets. Haven't had issues with this company before but I'm not needing these bullets without the primers and they'll be getting them back if they cancelled my primer order. No credit issues or explanation. Hopefully the primers just need a separate ORMD label and that'll be provided soon.

Ordered 4K SPP and 3k 9mm Bullets from American Reloading earlier this week. Just got the shipping notice…………..for only the bullets. Haven't had issues with this company before but I'm not needing these bullets without the primers and they'll be getting them back if they cancelled my primer order. No credit issues or explanation. Hopefully the primers just need a separate ORMD label and that'll be provided soon.
They are likely sending them separately. I wouldn't worry, AR has been very good to me so far, through many orders including powder orders.

They are likely sending them separately. I wouldn't worry, AR has been very good to me so far, through many orders including powder orders.
That's what I'm thinking too. I've never ordered primers online, always bought locally. I've spent lots of $$$ over the last several years with them and have never had a bad experience.

That's what I'm thinking too. I've never ordered primers online, always bought locally. I've spent lots of $$$ over the last several years with them and have never had a bad experience.
They had some problems with primers they sent out having to be picked up, repackaged and reshipped and that has probably slowed them down. I ordered some powder from midsouth on the 24th and it still hasn't shipped out yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top