JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was just a Fishermans at Delta Park, they had plenty of Wolf 7.62x39 JHP (7.99 for 20 rounds) in stock. Also saw lots of .223 (XM193), .357, .45 auto, and .40 cal. No .22 long and 9mm. Bi-Mart on Falk in Vancouver also had lots of .223 value packs, .45 auto, .38 spl., .22 lr in 50 packs. No 9mm. Feels like the ammo is coming back. Except the .22. Hopes this helps out some of you for your shooting fix. Peace.

Well Bi-Mart in Orchards gets shippments of ammo on monday and thursday I was told. So last thursday I stopped by to get some bulk paks of 22 and the lady in sporting goods said they sold out of the 12 bulk packs in a half hour. Holy crap, thats nice for the people that want to get one bulk pack and go shoot. They have a limit of 4 packs per customer she told me. 2000 rounds per customer.:confused: What ya gonna do.

I've seen the Hillsboro and Aloha Bi-Marts with TONS of .223, both the 20 packs and the Value 200rnd packs.

But that was about it.
They all got 20 gauge slugs and 00-000. Also, 12 gauge 00 and slugs.

They also have a semi craptastic tactical rifle case. It'll run you about $30-40
I think its mean't to fit the AR15 maybe a short AK47..

They'd make a killin if they started selling tactical gear or perhaps AR-AK accessories. I know they're against selling what SOME people " Assault rifles".. but they could always sell the gear for them.. I know I'd go there. I live right between 2! I already go there for my shotgun ammo. So why not?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top