JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Newest T-shirt logo will probably say......

"I lived through the Riots (or Peaceful Protests) of 2020 and all I got was this new firearm."

Still working on getting enough ammo though. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS....or modify it to......

"I lived through the Peaceful Riots of 2020 and all I got was this T-shirt and a new firearm.
Still working on getting ammo though."

Last Edited:
How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Newest T-shirt......

"I lived through the Riots (or Peaceful Protests) of 2020 and all I got was this new firearm."

Aloha, Mark
Makes me glad I stocked up on a respectable stash of defensive 9mm hollow points and especially .223/5.56 softpoints.

Newest T-shirt logo will probably say......

Aloha, Mark
that's pretty much what i emailed my various elected officials recently. Rioting was major reason for me to be gun owner. I vote, pay ton of taxes and oppose "gun control" laws.

It seems like attitudes are changing in spite of many current gun owners' one-dementional regressive politics and me-first mentality coming from republicans and democrats.

This shift bears out in my personal experience in recent years as well. It is clear that more young people are aware of the fact that gun control in this country is inextricable from and rooted in racist and classist policy.

It seems like attitudes are changing in spite of many current gun owners' one-dementional regressive politics and me-first mentality coming from republicans and democrats.

This shift bears out in my personal experience in recent years as well. It is clear that more young people are aware of the fact that gun control in this country is inextricable from and rooted in racist and classist policy.
Regressive politics + Gun ownership? I am having a hard time seeing what you are alluding to! If anything, the constant (and mostly conservative) push against gun control has probably been instrumental in helping the younger generation "see the light." The general narrative from gun owners is that the 2nd Amendment should not be a political bargaining chip!

Perhaps you can elaborate?

Regressive politics + Gun ownership? I am having a hard time seeing what you are alluding to! If anything, the constant (and mostly conservative) push against gun control has probably been instrumental in helping the younger generation "see the light." The general narrative from gun owners is that the 2nd Amendment should not be a political bargaining chip!

Perhaps you can elaborate?

Gun owners are generally terrible representatives of good citizenship, and most young people understand that. Younger people are not so tied to the low-level dichotomous thinking that passes for patriotism, not tied to the NRA, and are much, much less easily duped by media companies and internet charlatans.

Of course the thing they have working against them is that young people always think they're right.

Gun owners are generally terrible representatives of good citizenship, and most young people understand that. Younger people are not so tied to the low-level dichotomous thinking that passes for patriotism, not tied to the NRA, and are much, much less easily duped by media companies and internet charlatans.

Of course the thing they have working against them is that young people always think they're right.
We have encountered each other before in another thread! All I can say is I think this statement is absolutely ridiculous! 😅

I do not want to derail this thread though, because it is some very positive news in a climate where the 2nd Amendment seems to be under constant attack!

Curiosity makes me ask, when did you notice these judgemental feelings?

Could you give us some examples of our collective bad citizenship?

Perhaps a few examples of our low level dichotomous thinking that passes for patriotism?

Would you please show us the error our ways, and straighten us all out on all the lies that media and internet charlatans have duped us with?

Last Edited:
Relax guys, don't get into it with Billy and derail the thread. Billy is a well known leftist here, and you won't get anywhere with him. The ideological divide is too vast and it will just get ugly.

I actually respect the fact that he chooses to come here and associate with us at all, considering what he thinks of most of us.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top