JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazon drones are coming to town. Some locals want to shoot them.

Shooting at a drone, is like shooting at an aircraft.
No way, aircraft are bigger. Drones would be much more of a challenge. Kind of like hunting doves maybe? I wonder what the bag limit will be. I just hope they don't limit it to just steel shot. Gotta find out where the home base is and get to the good blind locations before they fill up.

www.guideddronehunts.com

#killthenoiseshootadrone
#amazoniswatchingyou

Last Edited:
I foresee a lot of problems with this.

Not just all the obvious but other things like 'techies' building jammers and possibly controls to override the Amazon programmed flight data.

Also think of the potential for LE (or Gov agencies) to use 'fake' Amazon drones for spying or surveillance.

I could be wrong but I don't see anything good coming from this.

Last Edited:
drone_loads.jpg .......:D

As far as jamming the drone and taking it over.....probably not practical. My guess is they respond only to signals with a very challenging digital signature included in the control data stream. I do know they have a locally programmed "home" location, and if things with the controller go sour, they "go home" autonomously. With fast, modern processors, hacking hardware is quite a bit harder. Of course, anything "can" be done, but it's a long way from practical. One guy's opinion.......

View attachment 1227062.......:D

As far as jamming the drone and taking it over.....probably not practical. My guess is they respond only to signals with a very challenging digital signature included in the control data stream. I do know they have a locally programmed "home" location, and if things with the controller go sour, they "go home" autonomously. With fast, modern processors, hacking hardware is quite a bit harder. Of course, anything "can" be done, but it's a long way from practical. One guy's opinion.......
EMP might do the trick it it's not too noisy and doesn't scramble the neighbors' electronics. Or the bad guys might not care about that part.

Two words... Microwave oven.

Those drone loads rock! Can u get them at bi-mart?

When I was in France, in the lavender fields, there were a lot of Chinese tourists using drones. The honey bees were attacking them relentlessly and being chopped up by the rotors. While I was there hundreds and hundreds were being shredded.

Not sure if all bees act the same but this could be another problem, considering the already declining population of honey bees.

Not an environmentalist, just an observation.

If they try this in Portland dickhead wheeler will probably require Amazon to have the drones drop packages directly in the homeless camps. Saves them the trouble of walking all the way to your porch to get them.

Truth is that if you start taking out delivery drones, the FAA and some other agencies will not take kindly to that especially in urban areas. For one thing you will be interfering with commerce. We already read the stories about the yokels taking out their neighbors drones with a shotgun and then getting arrested for it. Don't be Jethro. :s0108:

You could use your own drone and make it badass like robot wars. Challenge all drones who enter your territory.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!
That's a good idea! All you would need is a drone flying above the other one and then release some light cable or strong fishing line onto the other drone. Or fly right above it and when line gets tangled on other drone the line simply pulls out of your drone. Easy Peazy. Could spawn a whole new line of killer attack drones. Although not as fun as target practice, it would be effective.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top