JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pardon me as I "DRONE" on and on...:rolleyes:

- As soon as the first crime is charged/solved by law enforcement using subpoenaed delivery-drone footage ... it'll be open season! (at least in certain neighborhoods) C'mon, you just KNOW they're gonna record every inch of every "delivery route".

- Nothing will be done though, until some politician sees a video of himself with his nude 13 year old boyfriend on "leaked" delivery-drone footage from his "fact finding" tour to Martha's Vineyard. Of course then the Secret Service will start taking down ANY drone flying remotely near a politician as a threat....

- Hmmmm... speaking of threats, drones carrying packages near airports, stadiums, schools, legislative buildings, hospitals, demonstrations, parades, concerts, power stations, military bases, bridges, dams, ......etc...etc.... as soon as 1 target is hit by a drone delivering a bomb...they'll all be grounded.
by the time all the "exclusion zones" are mapped they'll be lucky to be able to fly to more than 17 houses in any major urban area. Y'know... Drone free zones.... it's for the chilluns

- I've got a feeling that unemployed FedEx/UPS drivers are not going to take it well.

- Can't wait for the Media's reaction as a drone and it's packages falling from bird-strike, causes a multi-fatality pile-up on the 405. "Trump Bird Trained in Russia, rains Racist Death on Us All".

- Can't they find an even more costly way to deliver Granny's internet panty order? Have they even looked at individual drivers, delivering individual orders, in their individual electric Porsche? C'mon, its like they're not even trying!

- Do they have ANY idea of just how many packages are delivered every day?? I can see it now, millions of drones blotting out the sun and rendering solar panels useless.

Considering these drones will only be able to deliver 1 or 2 light packages at a time, they are going to have abysmal financial efficiency compared to just delivering with trucks or standard mail services. I would bet the farm that the real money amazon plans to earn with these drones is using them to collect "data" on the public and then selling that data to govt agencies like the NSA. Imagine how much the govt would love to have an army of surveillance drones flying over every US city at all times.

Pardon me as I "DRONE" on and on...:rolleyes:

- As soon as the first crime is charged/solved by law enforcement using subpoenaed delivery-drone footage ... it'll be open season! (at least in certain neighborhoods) C'mon, you just KNOW they're gonna record every inch of every "delivery route".

- Nothing will be done though, until some politician sees a video of himself with his nude 13 year old boyfriend on "leaked" delivery-drone footage from his "fact finding" tour to Martha's Vineyard. Of course then the Secret Service will start taking down ANY drone flying remotely near a politician as a threat....

- Hmmmm... speaking of threats, drones carrying packages near airports, stadiums, schools, legislative buildings, hospitals, demonstrations, parades, concerts, power stations, military bases, bridges, dams, ......etc...etc.... as soon as 1 target is hit by a drone delivering a bomb...they'll all be grounded.
by the time all the "exclusion zones" are mapped they'll be lucky to be able to fly to more than 17 houses in any major urban area. Y'know... Drone free zones.... it's for the chilluns

- I've got a feeling that unemployed FedEx/UPS drivers are not going to take it well.

- Can't wait for the Media's reaction as a drone and it's packages falling from bird-strike, causes a multi-fatality pile-up on the 405. "Trump Bird Trained in Russia, rains Racist Death on Us All".

- Can't they find an even more costly way to deliver Granny's internet panty order? Have they even looked at individual drivers, delivering individual orders, in their individual electric Porsche? C'mon, its like they're not even trying!

- Do they have ANY idea of just how many packages are delivered every day?? I can see it now, millions of drones blotting out the sun and rendering solar panels useless.
You nailed it ... of course they're gonna record everything

Get some of these and pretend you're an Ack-Ack gunner from WWII.

1655990205416.png

When I was in France, in the lavender fields, there were a lot of Chinese tourists using drones. The honey bees were attacking them relentlessly and being chopped up by the rotors. While I was there hundreds and hundreds were being shredded.

Not sure if all bees act the same but this could be another problem, considering the already declining population of honey bees.

Not an environmentalist, just an observation.
Nothing wrong with caring for the environment, and caring for bees means you understand just how important they are. I doubt bee populations wouldn't be too affected in the big picture but that's an interesting observation.

I always thought those ar15 can cannons would be a good fit. Instead if a can it could shoot a canister/sabo round of a net with weights. Would be very short range though probably.

nets, shotguns, paintballs, bolos, 134D's, marines filling their socks with dirt and using a pneumatic gun to launch them at them have little to no effect on stopping a quadcopter, especially a quality one. that is if you could even hit it.

Part 107 and hobbyists own the sky to 400ft, IIRC. So i would assume the amazon birds would fly above 400' and below 500' to avoid collisions?

A testing ground for a whole new generation of warfare it seems...

A testing ground for a whole new generation of warfare it seems...

"The operator is supposed to point the EDM4S jammer at a drone and then pull the trigger following which an electro-magnetic pulse will be sent in the direction of the UAV which will disrupt the communication between the drone and its operators."

<Ahem>
EMP might do the trick it it's not too noisy and doesn't scramble the neighbors' electronics. Or the bad guys might not care about that part.

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads