JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great opportunity for porch pirates to branch out. Suppose we will see a new dedicated section on Craigslist for "lightly used moderate shot damage" drone parts. This may very well be how Skynet got started...

When I was in France, in the lavender fields, there were a lot of Chinese tourists using drones. The honey bees were attacking them relentlessly and being chopped up by the rotors. While I was there hundreds and hundreds were being shredded.

Not sure if all bees act the same but this could be another problem, considering the already declining population of honey bees.

Not an environmentalist, just an observation.
You don't have to be an environmentalist to want a much needed life form to be acknowledged as far more important than someone's socks being delivered overnight.

After watching drone footage in Ukraine, I was thinking the other day that a long barreled 10 guage shotgun from yesteryear would actually be a very valueable weapon on the modern battlefield. Ive seen more than one Russian soldier just watching a drone above him, and then get hit by a grenade that it droops. Easily in range if an old goose-gun.

That's a pretty deceptive title to that article. One person joked about it. They don't mention anyone seriously considering it or "wanting to".
Ya know, givin' the chance I'd love to crack off a round or two at an Amazon drone. Do ya think they monitor this site? Should I delete

this post, or is it already too late? Remember me.

With almost absolute certainty drones most likely will not be deployed in certain areas.
Im thinking those copper stripping, catalitic converter theft areas or areas with imaginative youth.

Rural and suburb areas will probably be the main applications. Id also imagine we'd see new ingenious thefts. If people are used to seeing package drones who is to say thieves dont come up with a way to snatch packages and fly off.. its a matter of time and it'd be hard to track. I bet that may have a massive uptick as well.

Last Edited:
With almost absolute certainty drones most likely will not be deployed in certain areas.
Im thinking those copper stripping, catalitic converter theft areas or areas with imaginative youth.

Rural and suburb areas will probably be the main applications. Id also imagine we'd see new ingenious thefts. If people are used to seeing package drones who is to say thieves dont come up with a way to snatch packages and fly off.. its a matter of time and it'd be hard to track. I bet that may have a massive uptick as well.
Why risk a drone when a six-pack fits perfectly in an old worn out tire?
Incoming!!

You could use your own drone and make it badass like robot wars. Challenge all drones who enter your territory.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!
Clearly netting the drones would be the best tactic. I envision deploying three attack drones in formation with a triangular net suspended between them. Don't attack near or over your own air space. Instead hide somewhere near the drone home base on one of their major flight paths, and over a couple hours capture all the drones on that flight path and their cargoes. Without damaging either. Next day put a fake listing on Amazon for "Slightly used drones, no controllers, each with a surprise mystery box cargo, contents unknown. $500." See how long it would take Amazon to discover and remove fake listing. (Just kidding.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top