JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1622736686516.png

What a difference a day makes...

1622736858743.png

Don't like snow? :s0140:
1622737360491.png

I've seen it first hand 🤣 It can be bright and sunny in the morning, ya go into a store and do some shopping for supplies, and come out and it's like a blizzard outside! Legit snow blowing horizontally and sticking to everything! Weather can change fast and without notice here. Pretty wild.

it's just a quote.... maybe the women and kids love it.
(Re the saying that Wyoming is good for men and dogs but hard on women and children.) I wondered because my family spent a couple of years in Colorado Springs, and we spent nearly every weekend in the mountains. And my dad, mother, and I loved it. fishing, rock collecting, shooting, etc. Never seeing any other people all day. Still remember a river running through a place we called Happy Valley. Huge fish and lots of neat rocks to collect. Maybe the expression is very old and actually means something like Wyoming is easier to visit/use as a (mobile) mountain man than to homestead (to farm and raise a family.) The same could be said of Colorado. There was a huge drought while we were there. Colorado Springs had emergency restrictions on water use on yards and lawns.

Idaho in my future as well. Born in Oregon, will not die here........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes who steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top