JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean like this?

Weebs-

Is that yours?

It looks like a folding mechanism from ACE Stocks, is it and if so which one?

What attachment thing-ma-jig is used to hold it to the case of the iPod touch or is it iPhone?

There is an iPhone APP that is probably the best Trajectory calculator I have ever seen. The guys from KAC had input into the development of it and something like this may not be that far fetched. Nothing I want to walk around in the brush but from a static position it kind of makes sense.

SF-

Weebs-

Is that yours?

It looks like a folding mechanism from ACE Stocks, is it and if so which one?

What attachment thing-ma-jig is used to hold it to the case of the iPod touch or is it iPhone?

There is an iPhone APP that is probably the best Trajectory calculator I have ever seen. The guys from KAC had input into the development of it and something like this may not be that far fetched. Nothing I want to walk around in the brush but from a static position it kind of makes sense.

SF-

I wish it was mine! Unfortunately it isn't. At the shot show this year a company displayed a ballistics calculator for the iphone/ipod touch. They showed it calibrated and configured for the m110 (7.62x51). Here's a quick article about it :) http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/01/20/ipod-touch-mounted-on-m110-sniper-rifle/

Wow. This is what I was thinking of once i found the same application in the article you provided on the itunes store. Put all the data into the trajectory calculator and then dope the dial and all is good.

Aamazing.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews