JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Front end device towards enemy does not work on cats. They have two may lives and are too damned smart. I like the Scarecrow idea, less expensive and does not invole trying to kill a cat nine times so he/she will stay dead.

I use a large "Have-a-Hart wire cage with left over tuna can juice. After catching the culprit, I hose them down with very cold water for a couple of minutes. Then they get a half hour or so to dwell on the idea that my yard is not so much fun to hang around, and for good measure I give them another blast just in case they forgot the previous bath. Of course this happens behind my fence. Needless to say, any cat that got the water boarding treatment stays at lease two houses from mine. Never caught the same cat twice.

Dear Sir:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I noticed that some folks are mentioning things like antifreeze--and the OP mentioned shooting the cat.

If you live in Washington State, you might want to take a look at RCW 16.52.205 before you take such action.

BTW, doing what you propose is a C Felony in this State.

I still haven't seen the issue being addressed of a carbon fiber hood being there in the first place... Maybe the cat just likes rice? :D

The guy's so touchy he wants to draw on a cat! You think I'm going to be the one to tell him his carbon hood clashes with his purple under-body neon, chromed plastic wheel spinners, and his hot pink "Local Motion" sticker? No way.

I noticed that some folks are mentioning things like antifreeze--and the OP mentioned shooting the cat.

If you live in Washington State, you might want to take a look at RCW 16.52.205 before you take such action.

BTW, doing what you propose is a C Felony in this State.

Quote from the RCW:
" (a) "Animal" means every creature, either alive or dead, other than a human being."

Another proof of the actual stupidity of our state lawmakers.
Going by the letter of the law, you could be prosecuted for having that sticky fly tape.
You are also violating the law if you use rat poison, slug bait. How about fishing with worms?

Washington State House is full of idiots.

First let me start out by addressing the OP...
Dude, you're an idiot.
Contrary to what a previous poster said, I think suicide really IS the answer. But, please, hang yourself.
We wouldn't want you to damage the reputation of gun owners any more than you already have by adding to statistics.

Secondly to Mr. Antifreeze...
Please see above^^^

That's just stupid. I think most cat owners are irresponsible, uncaring idiots. They let their precious pet roam the neighborhood then cry foul when something happens to it.

People should keep their damned cats at home!
Uhhhh....

Mankind never learns....
The Bubonic Plague was perpetuated by a lack of cats due to the superstitions at the time.
Cats kill mice & rats that carry disease with great joy. You'll never see an animal kill with more sadistic joy than a cat.
Cats roaming & constantly hunting disease carrying vermin keeps our whole society cleaner.

We seem to be forgetting this again & now Portland & surrounding areas are experiencing an influx of rodent infestation.
The solution that vector control has is to use poisons that will harm wildlife that scavenge & eat dead vectors & that spreads through the food chain.

Cats roaming have been protecting us for hundreds of years.

Have a Heart trap is the best solution however; It cost a bunch to get a shelter to take cats. A .22 shell CB type is cheaper and at least as humane as
any other put down method.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews