Other State KS - Aaron Childress -vs- Red Flag Laws

RicInOR

Reactions
Reactions
Road rage is dumb, but in this day and age. You are far better off continuing to drive around if you are being followed and let the police know that someone is aggressively following you and you fear they have intent to harm you if you stopped your car.

If you give an bubblegum the ability to confront you, they can lie and claim “bad man pulled a gun on me” which it sounds like that is what happened in this incident. Without video evidence, it becomes a he said she said incident and generally the one with the gun will be considered “in the wrong,” that just the way anti-freedom judges and voters see it.

I’ve considered investing in a dash cam exactly for this reason. Video evidence is pretty irrefutable in court.

deckert

Reactions
Have to agree with American123 on the cameras. BUT you need front & back views to CYA for the records in a vehicle. AND pocket/chest cams for out of vehicle. It's a stinking shame life has come to such extremes.

Dan

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom