JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Right on the heel of the Angry Mom's visit they snuck up on us.

Religious leaders push for gun control in Oregon

You can post comments here: Security Check Required

I got my comment in.
"Suicides by firearm average 65% of deaths by firearms. Mass shootings are less than 1% of deaths by firearms. What does LEVO feel is most important to market in their desire for relevancy, that's right the less than 1%. Neither of these bills will help with suicides. Sorry 65% you can take the back seat again. And shame on LEVO for fanning kids fears to stroke their egos. You disgust me with your disdain for the 2nd Amendment."

Last Edited:
Right on the heel of the Angry Mom's visit they snuck up on us.

Religious leaders push for gun control in Oregon

You can post comments here: Security Check Required

I got my comment in.
"Suicides by firearm average 65% of deaths by firearms. Mass shootings are less than 1% of deaths by firearms. What does LEVO feel is most important to market in their desire for relevancy, that's right the less than 1%. Neither of these bills will help with suicides. Sorry 65% you can take the back seat again. And shame on LEVO for fanning kids fears to stroke their egos. You disgust me with your disdain for the 2nd Amendment."
Mighty big of "our", elected officials to "allow" Oregon's citizenry to dispose of or modify to Salem's satisfaction, our private property. This is the result of super majority, single party rule. There's already rumblings of another "assault weapon" ban, beginning with registration, and stating "no one's coming for your guns", is simply the exercise of the arrogance of unfettered power, or "Who you gonna' believe, baby, me or your lyin' eyes". Been writing and calling etc.. Don't, based on previous engagement with Salem's Lot, expect much. Again, if folks don't want to go through the process of drafting and emailing your own comments, OFF has a draft letter you can, if you wish, personalize with your own comments and send. Thnx.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top