JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, and it's getting worse every day! So far, MY list of Anti businesses is around 120 individual businesses, AND counting!
Unfortunately, even if every single gun owner in this country stopped doing business with these Bubblegummers, it wouldn't matter one single bit!

@Ura-Ki, not only that, in a smaller town, your options are limited.

We have a Fred Meyer and a Safeway. Freddie's is about to strike, Safeway is in negotiations and unless I want to live on gas station sushi or Dollar Store burritos I will have to make choices.

I support the right of private businesses to pursue social change if the wish.....I also support the the right of private businesses to file bankruptcy.

For the last 3 years I have limited my shopping at Fred Meyer until I have checked other stores. If FM is the only store that has it, I buy from FM.

I feel like its such a cheap cop out hiding behind a NO TOLERANCE policy. All i see is a buncha people who live behind desks detached from reality patting themselves on the backs with this.

The other way I see it is pretend the state is the fed and the company is the state. Cant deny private entity rights but man it really sucks having to play can i cant i when going out in public that change at the drop of a hat.

You don't have any second amendment freedom in any private property, including stores. Just like you don't have a first amendment right on private property.

If you don't like a companies policy, complain or organize a boycott or call the CEO or picket them (from the sidewalk) or carry regardless of what they say

The second amendment applies to government just like the first amendment.

THIS is the primary difference between a private business and the government.

20191002_005129.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR