JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why we are pretty well sKruD if our military should turn on us. Have to blend with the population then. Everyone report to the sheep farm!

That's why we are pretty well sKruD if our military should turn on us. Have to blend with the population then. Everyone report to the sheep farm!

:) Never been much of a sheeple person.
I do better on all 4's in the brush.
A still hunter so to speak.

we tested using the silver colored space blankets against a couple of the handheld flir units. the 99 cent space blankets defeated the $6000 handheld flir units as long as you held the space blankets a couple inches away from your body. I was thinking of sewing one of the higher quality $10 space blankets onto my $30 gi issue poncho so that it is tactical and can defeat the flir.

Yeah, just read Roberts Ridge book where an AC-130 sensor system missed an Al Qaeda outpost on top of the highest mountain in the area. So, 2 Helios got waxed a SEAL gets killed and the QRF force of Army Rangers got shot up pretty bad as well. Sensors defeated by tarps and tunnels.

Brutus out.

we tested using the silver colored space blankets against a couple of the handheld flir units. the 99 cent space blankets defeated the $6000 handheld flir units as long as you held the space blankets a couple inches away from your body. I was thinking of sewing one of the higher quality $10 space blankets onto my $30 gi issue poncho so that it is tactical and can defeat the flir.

And people say tinfoil hats don't work. Wouldn't you also need something for your legs?

Sgt. Nambu... nope... You blend into the population and then shoot the government people with gear. Then you TAKE THEIR GEAR and hand it out to others to create more insurgents and better prepare yourself. That's what every insurgent group has done to the US military and they tend to beat them by doing so.

Wash rinse and repeat. This is why any time I hear someone say that an armed uprising in the US could never work I shake my head.

I used to work as a russian crypto in the USAF for NSA. Was stationed all over and ended up at AFIWC HQ (air force intelligence warfare center headquarters) And everyone there agreed that an armed insurgency in the US would beat the federal gov't in a matter of months.

Here's the breakdown.
Militia groups would be able to, with the armament at their disposal, the ability to blend into the US population, and the ability to make armor piercing rounds out of brass swaged steel be able to shoot enough well equipped troops to be able to balance the battlefield fairly quickly in terms of small and medium arms. Seizing anti armor and anti air arms from equipped troops or raiding armories that are equipped with them. Then you'd find people would be able to hack or jam military comms because there are significant numbers of ex military that would join resistance groups and provide expertise.

But most telling would be the fact that us military requires constant supply from the continental US without impediments. If the Continental US had rebellion ongoing, shipments of vital supplies would grind to a halt or be untrustworthy due to sabotage in factory or in the supply chain and thus the whole mechanism would grind to a halt or be massively degraded.

the US military is a powerful machine... but it is too complex and too inter-reliant. If you deny it fuel or food it breaks down because it's so specialized and so reliant on solid supply lines. Break those... it crashes and burns.

If anyone doubts for a minute that small arms armed militias could bring down the US gov't... given time... think again. Heavier weapons would be seized, supplies raided and Planes have to land... and need fuel... deny resupply of fuel... the plane doesn't fly. And look at history, every time the US military has had to face insurgent combat... it's pretty much failed to get ahead of it. An insurgency in the US would not end well for the federal government.

Just saying... the military knows that it couldn't win a rebellion in the US. Chances are they'd turn on the federal gov't if push came to shove.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top