JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Disclaimer right off the bat for the bat for internet janitors/police: I do not do build parties or manufacture firearms for anyone but me and my immediate family. An ad offering to teach isn't the place to debate this. You are doing this, and I am teaching and guiding your moves. I will supply a single use 3D printed jig for you to take home for compliance' sake.

I have most AR armory tools, torque wrench, etc. I micrometer and slide caliper check every lower to milspec tolerances. If you have difficulty fit and finishing your 80% pistol frames I can trouble shoot these issues too. Barrel/handguard changes and barrel nut timing shims on hand as well. Also have a sight pusher to swap dovetail sights as well.

I charge 50/hr for personalized 100% one on one learning time. I price cap/flat-rate 80% builds at two hours so nobody feels rushed and can complete their project with a sense of safety and thoroughness.
If you live in an apartment or just don't have a space to make a chippy glittery mess in and don't need much guidance, it's just $20 bucks.

Feel free to reach out with any projects you're interested in, I am currently experimenting with other platforms and hobbies like 3D printing and welding.

Knowledge is unbannable.

Last Edited:
You use a 3D printed plastic jig to do standard AR receivers? Or that's only for supplying a "mock jig" for "compliance sake"?

Disclaimer at the top crapped on immediately.

Per the law you have to have your own jig. It's the only tool that can be considered not common use. I teach on my tools, milled aluminum and steel, with your materials (since the results end up with a functional lower, you have to take that with you.) 3D printed jigs are perfectly viable, but if heaven forbid you are ever faced with the disaster of HAVING A LAWYER EXPLAIN why you have a home made lower and no jig, such a legal play will not be able to be used on you. The rest of the tools are rentable and quite common.

The point is to learn, and see if you as individuals want to try out this hobby before buying the big ticket items or need space and guidance to do them in.

Please shoot me messages with doubts and questions, not on the ad. Its like taking a dump in the front door of a shop.

Last Edited:
Disclaimer at the top crapped on immediately.

Please shoot me messages with doubts and questions, not on the ad. Its like taking a dump in the front door of a shop.
It was a simple question regarding what type of jig is actually being used for the milling process since it was not in the least clear in your OP (before you edited) and would be highly important information to have for anyone with any interest at all in possibly taking advantage of your offer. It "sounded" like it would be a single use 3D printed jig.

Crapping on a general info and legitimate question... you left that pile in the front door of your own shop. đź‘Ť

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads