JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dave I voted 100% GOP and the liberal Seattle voting base, like always, out votes the rest of the State. That's exactly why Inslee has a 3rd term.
The problem is not you. The problem is that too many other people aren't like you, and instead spout off on social media about how bad things are, when their own apathy contributed to the problem.

Dave, what is your take on Moe at Federal Way Discount Guns? Do you think he is trying to make a legal statement? Then we find out about WGS in Lakewood in the last few days. But according to Washington Gun Law, WGS was hit prior to Federal Way Discount Guns but did not have the huge fan fair as Federal Way Discount guns. But now Turd Fergesson has given us a legal precidence to pursue. I have known Moe since the early 90s. It is my opinion he did this to set a precidence for the rest of the state. Even though he will need help, Moe, unlike the rest of us. Can afford the cost of going to court. If the ban is found unconstitutional. Will other State's laws fall as well?

"ALL HANDS! Mag ban help!"
the only help I can provide is to help you load the moving van. let me know.
get the F out of there, before the new law makes you a criminal or a victim.
starting to think Idaho isnt safe with all the Californians spreading their Disease there (if people can call alcoholism a disease, I can call Californians a disease)

Dave, what is your take on Moe at Federal Way Discount Guns? Do you think he is trying to make a legal statement? Then we find out about WGS in Lakewood in the last few days. But according to Washington Gun Law, WGS was hit prior to Federal Way Discount Guns but did not have the huge fan fair as Federal Way Discount guns. But now Turd Fergesson has given us a legal precidence to pursue. I have known Moe since the early 90s. It is my opinion he did this to set a precidence for the rest of the state. Even though he will need help, Moe, unlike the rest of us. Can afford the cost of going to court. If the ban is found unconstitutional. Will other State's laws fall as well?
I have a principle: If you want to make a statement, rent a billboard. I don't know Moe, to the best of my knowledge. Beyond this, we'll have to see how this shakes out.

the only help I can provide is to help you load the moving van. let me know.
get the F out of there, before the new law makes you a criminal or a victim.
Yeah, NOT helpful in the least. Some of us migrated up here thirty or more years ago -- if we weren't born'n'raised here -- because back then, the Evergreen State (the original "shall-issue" state) had some of the best gun laws (or lack thereof) in the entire country.

We've made homes here, started businesses and careers, raised families and have deep roots.

Life is not solely about living somewhere that doesn't have bad gun laws.

Comments such as "get the F out of there" are neither helpful, encouraging nor meaningful.

That said, upon the wife's retirement, this family shall be moving to greener pastures as both our children have left the roost and we will be seeking a warmer, sunnier climate with better gun laws an added bonus.

As far as the actual thread topic goes, since the AG indeed has established a task force to go after retail outlets and conduct sting operations, wondering if his folks are already reviewing social media (including internet gun forums) for leads on more potential violations by the citizenry of his egregious and draconian new laws? Since many have already willingly waived their 4th and 5th Amendment rights when posting intent to not comply... After all, Ferg will want to show how effective his law is, and pile up the statistics, prior to his gubernatorial campaign (which will commence immediately upon Jay's announcement for the Dem presidential nomination).

Yeah, NOT helpful in the least. Some of us migrated up here thirty or more years ago -- if we weren't born'n'raised here -- because back then, the Evergreen State (the original "shall-issue" state) had some of the best gun laws (or lack thereof) in the entire country.

We've made homes here, started businesses and careers, raised families and have deep roots.

Life is not solely about living somewhere that doesn't have bad gun laws.

Comments such as "get the F out of there" are neither helpful, encouraging nor meaningful.

That said, upon the wife's retirement, this family shall be moving to greener pastures as both our children have left the roost and we will be seeking a warmer, sunnier climate with better gun laws an added bonus.

As far as the actual thread topic goes, since the AG indeed has established a task force to go after retail outlets and conduct sting operations, wondering if his folks are already reviewing social media (including internet gun forums) for leads on more potential violations by the citizenry of his egregious and draconian new laws? Since many have already willingly waived their 4th and 5th Amendment rights when posting intent to not comply... After all, Ferg will want to show how effective his law is, and pile up the statistics, prior to his gubernatorial campaign (which will commence immediately upon Jay's announcement for the Dem presidential nomination).
Good luck with that, I literally know people who are done, and have sold/dismantled their million dollar business to move because of the gun law situation on the west coast. I'm seriously offering the only help I can and if you find that disrespectful, then that's your problem. By all means stay and watch the decline of your once great state. Born raised in Oregon, and definitely looking elsewhere for my next home/Job.
Good luck fighting the tide.

Good luck with that, I literally know people who are done, and have sold/dismantled their million dollar business to move because of the gun law situation on the west coast.
As do I. But not everyone is so fortunate to be able to afford the logistics to move their businesses, or families, as soon as the laws in their state of residence change.

I'm seriously offering the only help I can and if you find that disrespectful, then that's your problem.
Well, if you're offering to help fund the moves of anyone (and their families) who are choosing to depart Oregon or Washington because of the new and/or potential/pending firearms laws, that's very helpful. Otherwise, for many of us commoners, the "get the F out" comment does come across as disrespectful.

As do I. But not everyone is so fortunate to be able to afford the logistics to move their businesses, or families, as soon as the laws in their state of residence change.

Well, if you're offering to help fund the moves of anyone (and their families) who are choosing to depart Oregon or Washington because of the new and/or potential/pending firearms laws, that's very helpful. Otherwise, for many of us commoners, the "get the F out" comment does come across as disrespectful.
Not to me. If they pass an AWB I'm GTFO. Maybe you're young enough you can afford to wait 10 years for it to be repealed. I'm not.

Especially if they include a state income tax bill as a rider to the AWB!
That does it! If that's part of the upcoming gun control in this shiithole communist state, I'm buying the first POS piece of property that even remotely fits my basic criteria. Done waiting for that perfect plot of heaven...

Especially if they include a state income tax bill as a rider to the AWB!
WA constitution would require an amendment for an income tax, not that a constitution seems to stop the despots. The capital gains tax was the latest money grab from the tax and waste crowd. That was ruled unconstitutional and, wait for it, is on appeal. An amendment allowing an income tax in WA has been rejected 6 times by the voters, but hey, who cares what they think.

That does it! If that's part of the upcoming gun control in this shiithole communist state, I'm buying the first POS piece of property that even remotely fits my basic criteria. Done waiting for that perfect plot of heaven...
I'm thinking NWFA and WaGuns need to find somewhere to colonize and set up our own town-gov and HOA, with strict screening before entry. "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the political party that makes gun-bans a major plank in its campaign platform?"

I'm thinking NWFA and WaGuns need to find somewhere to colonize and set up our own town-gov and HOA, with strict screening before entry. "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the political party that makes gun-bans a major plank in its campaign platform?"
You had me until you said HOA. I have a pretty hearty distaste for those Karen-esque organizations. You'll need to sell me on it...

You had me until you said HOA. I have a pretty hearty distaste for those Karen-esque organizations. You'll need to sell me on it...
When WE control it we can use it against them as they do us... I'm thinking things like maintenance-fee credits earned for Neighborhood Watch or assisting with cleanups on the community range, helping with perimeter fence and security systems maintenance... or even just helping mow your neighbor's lawns or assist the snowed-in with grocery runs.

Must own at least one centerfire firearm in a Serious Work caliber for each able-bodied adult in the household, too.

When WE control it we can use it against them as they do us... I'm thinking things like maintenance-fee credits earned for Neighborhood Watch or assisting with cleanups on the community range, helping with perimeter fence and security systems maintenance... or even just helping mow your neighbor's lawns or assist the snowed-in with grocery runs.
You're making progress. I'm still listening...

Also, waiver required to NOT expend at least 3 mags worth from your Serious Work iron on the community range in training a month. Ideally, have a perpetual Group Buy to subsidize ammo purchases by residents. Occasionally have instructors like Ayoob and other 'wandering ronin' teach on the community range, residents get in at-cost and non-resident guests cost plus a donation to the Neighborhood Watch fund.

Holy necro-thread resurrection, Batman! A year and a day!
TBH, I forgot about it... only popped up because someone dropped a Like and it triggered an alert. :)

Let's see, how else could we set up an HOA to encourage armed and proficient residents and strongly discourage walking piddlestains who typically Vote Blue?

Arise... arise!

Thread_Necro.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top