JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still.....Do Not sleep on this.
It is still sitting there.
Its a bill like the one just vetoed, and you know taxhauber wouldnt veto it. Keep the pressure up to let it die.

Still.....Do Not sleep on this.
It is still sitting there.
Its a bill like the one just vetoed, and you know taxhauber wouldnt veto it. Keep the pressure up to let it die.

committee. I will inform all the senators that the Nevada governor vetoed the Expanded Background Check and that Colorado now if organizing against those that voted for gun control vis-a-vis recall of the anti-gun legislators. I am hoping that others will keep up the pressure against new gun legislation. Thanks!

It's good to see that they are sticking to their principles. I suspect that Senator Johnson will pay a price from the democrats because of her courage. It would be a good thing to let her know how much you appreciate her commitment to Oregon, and also for the politically painful decision to buck the Bloomberg machine. Here is her email address: [email protected]

Senator Johnson definitely deserves a big thank you from every oregonian who values their second amendment rights. We need more like her representing us...especially at the federal level. I don't know if she has any thoughts of running, but I for one would love to see her run against Wyden or Merkley. Both of those morons are doing us no favors in Washington.

Senator Johnson definitely deserves a big thank you from every oregonian who values their second amendment rights. We need more like her representing us...especially at the federal level. I don't know if she has any thoughts of running, but I for one would love to see her run against Wyden or Merkley. Both of those morons are doing us no favors in Washington.

I just sent her an email and hope others will do the same. I asked that her staff contact me when she seeks re-election so I can help out.

I'll be sending out ant-SB 700 emails to the entire senate. We now need tp keep a focus on the National debate because it appears that behind the doors activity is going on in Washington on an "Expanded background check". In the face of "Government abuse of power, privacy violations, IRS harrassment, and distrust of government, lack of government accountability, now is not the time to expand "background checks".

The final bills of the session are being passed, adjournment could happen next week. We're almost there...

I get tense every time something comes from the Senate Rules Committee and that agenda comes several times a day.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

What a bunch of BS having to wait around holding our breath, hoping a small group of dolts (that couldn't run a drive-through coffee shop or ladies' underwear store) don't take away the constitutional rights of full-grown, peacful, law abiding citizens!

Is this freedom and liberty, or fear of tyranny? (rhetorical) :angry:

What a bunch of BS having to wait around holding our breath, hoping a small group of dolts (that couldn't run a drive-through coffee shop or ladies' underwear store) don't take away the constitutional rights of full-grown, peacful, law abiding citizens!

Totally agree!

~~ Bob

SINE DIE! The 2013 Oregon Legislative Session is over!

It's done, and we have once again come through with no new restrictions on our Second Amendment rights. Thank you to everyone for your hard work contacting your elected officials and letting them know that we don't want any more restrictions.

We've won yet another battle!

SINE DIE! The 2013 Oregon Legislative Session is over!

It's done, and we have once again come through with no new restrictions on our Second Amendment rights. Thank you to everyone for your hard work contacting your elected officials and letting them know that we don't want any more restrictions.

We've won yet another battle!

Yes ! :)
But every election from this point forward there must be a HUGE push to get pro 2nd Amendment people elected into every position possible from municiple to federal positions.
Hard as it may be , to preserve our country and our Constitution we must again return to single issue voting. We did it in the past and kicked the leftists azzes and we will do it again. In reality it wont be just single issue, because it will bring right minded people back into representative positions and other good things will follow. We need NEW BLOOD IN OFFICE ACROSS THE NATION. Just do not vote for anyone that is even slightly off on the 2nd.
Work hard to bring others to this mindset, then make sure they get the vote out.
Also we have to get some integrity back into the voting process !

One more note.
This is to he viewed as temporary, as these people are not done and will return to do damage.
Do not be lulled into complacency.
Preservation of the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution must never be out of mind again.
It is far to important in the survival of this country. Be Alert and remind others constantly to also be observant as the left tends to wait until they think people are preoccupied then the blitz attack.
History repeats itself over and over.

Yes ! :)
But every election from this point forward there must be a HUGE push to get pro 2nd Amendment people elected into every position possible from municiple to federal positions.
Hard as it may be , to preserve our country and our Constitution we must again return to single issue voting. We did it in the past and kicked the leftists azzes and we will do it again. In reality it wont be just single issue, because it will bring right minded people back into representative positions and other good things will follow. We need NEW BLOOD IN OFFICE ACROSS THE NATION. Just do not vote for anyone that is even slightly off on the 2nd.
Work hard to bring others to this mindset, then make sure they get the vote out.
Also we have to get some integrity back into the voting process !

FWIW, I'm considering running for the State House myself....

Can we go on the offensive next year and try for a real castle law which includes your vehicle, RV or 5th wheel and protects the person from civil suits. Also add a statute similar to Washington's that "allow a fees award in criminal cases only where the defendant acted in self-defense (RCW 9A.16.110; State v. Lee, 96 Wn. App. 336, 979 P.2d 458 (1999)), or where the complaint against the defendant was frivolous or malicious (RCW
10.46.210; State v. Sizemore, 48 Wn. App. 835, 839, 741 P.2d 572 (1987)).".

Can we go on the offensive next year and try for a real castle law which includes your vehicle, RV or 5th wheel and protects the person from civil suits. Also add a statute similar to Washington's that "allow a fees award in criminal cases only where the defendant acted in self-defense (RCW 9A.16.110; State v. Lee, 96 Wn. App. 336, 979 P.2d 458 (1999)), or where the complaint against the defendant was frivolous or malicious (RCW
10.46.210; State v. Sizemore, 48 Wn. App. 835, 839, 741 P.2d 572 (1987)).".

Do it! Start with Brian Boquist, he's pretty solidly in our camp on 2A issues. Jeff Barker would be a good person to talk to on the House side.

Ahem... I'll say it again.

Let me conclude by "thanking" those "duly elected" for not going all tyrant and taking away my rights that they have no authority to infringe upon in the first place... Thank you, thank you, thank you. :rolleyes:

Now, you "would-be kings" re-read my signature... maybe brush up on your Latin a bit to get the full message... Just sayin'. :gun09:

I'm underwhelmed... as usual.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads