JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a bit self serving, but I'd appreciate prayers, good thoughts, and other positive energy for my nephew.[1]

He and the All Americans are deploying to Afghanistan.
Operation Freedom's Sentinel

Story here:
"There's evil in the world, and paratroopers have to do something about it," Kuhlman said. "There's evil in the world, and dad's a paratrooper. We fight evil where evil is."

Fort Bragg paratroopers headed to Afghanistan

He is in the: 2nd Battalion, 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division.

- I posted a picture of him around here somewhere:
237377-44adb27e139b3f4dc4f89947cbe1eb61.jpg

[1]
And, his mother & grandmothers.

Hoping they get the job done & get the HEII out of there ASAP.
We prayed for my dad to come back from his 82nd & 101st Airborne deployments back in the day, will do the same for ALL soldiers sent to eradicate the evil in this world.
:s0042:
Kill em all & let Allah sort it out with the 72 Virginian's....

Give I'm hell, and come home safely!!!
Prayers for all my brothers and sisters sent down range, we all appreciate the sacrifice made on the alter of freedom! God speed, and God bless the selfless warriors!
:s0042:

Seeing those unit designations brings back a lot of memories...

This is a long bleeping war; I'm also praying that our troops have everything they need (particularly great leadership) and this damn war ends soon.

This is not a war. If it was a war we should have won, (what ever that means) by now. This country has spent billions of dollars in that shi*hole and too many American lives.

I lived the deployed military family life for 18 months. We had one son in Iraq and one in Afghanistan at the same time. Both in combat roles and multiple contacts during their time there. I do not wish that life on anyone, but you support them and their brothers in arms, and you cry with them when they come back and deal with PTSD.

I will pray for your nephew and all the others as I do every day. May he do whatever it takes to come home. May our leaders get our troops the f out of that sh*thole as soon as possible.

The Marine Corps likely lost 3 in a Osprey crash off Australia today. My son told me tonight that he was inserted multiple times on an Osprey in Afghanistan, the other was on a MEU in Australia and flown on those as well. You never know when the danger is close by.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads