JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
19029596_10156157457335513_8845297535771916211_n.jpg

My nephew, first row, second from our, the viewers, left

I got this picture a week or so ago not very good because I was driving my truck on I90 by Spokane low flying big cargo AIRFORCE jet View attachment 439636
Air Force has been doing a big bunch of training the last two weeks, I'm stuck in Air Force central so I get to see all the stuff going on, and get to talk to pilots from time to time. Can't tell you why, but it's important, and the the Air Force has seriously ramped up flight ops for the near future!

Air Force has been doing a big bunch of training the last two weeks, I'm stuck in Air Force central so I get to see all the stuff going on, and get to talk to pilots from time to time. Can't tell you why, but it's important, and the the Air Force has seriously ramped up flight ops for the near future!
Lots of training in Yakima also I have seen a few convoy going over the pass

I'm right off base @davis Monthanan, so I see EVERY thing! My old C.S.A.R.squadrons are here doing flight ops with all the Ospreys and every things else! Pretty crazy, we get two full squadrons of A-10s doing ops every day, at least twice a day, and there are Raptors and Lightnings flying near constant! Normally you only see a few A-10s and F-16s each day, were seeing every thing!

Last Edited:
A few years ago I was on hwy 26 just outside of Pullman and I got buzzed by two fighters lol I think they where probably using me as target practice or something like that lol obviously they didn't have live ammo but im geussing they were doing practice runs on moving trucks on the hwy lol

I'm right off base @davis Monthanan, so I see EVERY thing! My old C.S.A.R.squadrons are here doing flight ops with all the Ospreys and every things else! Pretty crazy, we get two full squadrons of A-10s doing Lol every day, at least twice a day, and there are Raptors and Lightnings flying near constant! Normally you only see a few A-10s and F-16s each day, were seeing every thing!
I'm in ANACORTES WA 15 miles from Navy base Whidbey island Navy air Base .F18 FLYING TODAY

I got word my nephew is back in the USA - North Carolina - along with most of his close personal friends.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes during his deployment of the last about 9 months.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top